Customers Also Bought
The Salter Labs 1601-7-50 Oxygen Cannula for Infants with 3 Channel Tubing is able to maintain a constant flow of oxygen for infant patients with many of the same benefits as adult tubing like the High Flow Cannula for Adults.
The cannula is recommended for use with infants as the size of the mask is able to cover the chin and cheeks to prevent the loss of oxygen. This can be achieved with the correct mask size to make sure the infant gets the needed oxygen. The nasal cannula features an over-the-ear design to prevent the cannula from coming off. The over-the-ear design is traditional in most cannulas for convenient reasons. When the cannula is placed on, it can be worn while sleeping without falling off; thanks to this design.
For patients using oxygen therapy, the cannula can support a rate of up to 3 liters per minute. The doctor will be the one to set the indicated rate depending on the needs of the infant. With a curved, non-flared tip, a comfortable design helps keep the cannula inserted for longer without irritation to the nostrils.
An included 3-channel tubing safety design keeps the flow of oxygen to the optimal rate, meaning if there is a clog or backing into the cannula, it will not prevent the flow of oxygen and the flow will always remain constant. Seven-foot tubing comes with the cannula. If a longer oxygen tube is needed, Vitality Medical offers other options. The oxygen cannula is not made with natural rubber latex.
Product Features and Benefits
- Infant Size Fits Best for Smaller Patients
- Nasal Cannula, Over-the-Ear Style
- Standard Cannula Connector
- Curved, Non-Flared Tips
- Micro Flow, 3 Liters per Minute
- 7-Foot Tubing
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
- Manufacturer: Salter Labs
- Brand: Salter-Style
- Product Numbers: 1601-7-50
- Color: Clear
- Connector Type: Standard
- Fastening Type: Over Ear
- Material: PVC
- Nasal Prongs: Curved Prong / Non-flared Tip
- Flow Rate: 3 LPM
- Sterile: No
- Supply Tube Length: 7 Feet
- Tubing Style: 3 Channel Safety
- Type: Micro Flow
- Usage: Single Patient Use
- User: Infant
- Latex-Free Indicator: Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
- Application: Nasal Cannula
- Additional Information