CareFor Deluxe Reusable Underpads are designed for absorption and comes with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal top sheet. The CareFor Deluxe Underpad traps incontinence and wicks fluids away from the skin. Designed with a quilted pattern, the CareFor Deluxe Underpads will not shift, slip or bunch-up. CareFor Underpads are washable and reusable. Manufactured by Salk, CareFor Deluxe Washable Underpads offer incontinence protection for bed mattresses and furniture.
Product Features and Benefits
- Offers antimicrobial protection that eliminates embarrassment.
- Super absorbent inner layer traps fluids.
- Brushed polyester top sheet with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal finish.
- Combination of PVC & Polyester back sheet is waterproof and provides a non-slip surface.
- Polyester/Rayon 10 oz fill absorbs and traps fluids.
- Option for an 18" tuckable flap (product # 1997) for added security.
- Under pad features stay-dry top layer.
- Wicks fluid away from incontinence patient.
- Underpad will not ball-up or shift.
- 100% waterproof protection for bedding and chairs.
- Non-irritating for sensitive skin.
- Helps protect the environment.
- Manufacturer: Salk.
- Brand: CareFor.
- Sizes: 23 x 36, 32 x 36, 36 x 54, 36 x 72 Inch, and 32 x 36 Inch w/Tuck-in Flaps
- Width: 23, 32 or 36 Inches.
- Length: 36, 54 or 72 Inches.
- Topsheet Core Material: Polyester/Rayon.
- Topsheet Material: Polyester.
- Absorbency Level: Heavy.
- Application: Reusable Underpad for bedding or furniture.
- Design: Quilted.
- 3-layer construction.
- UNSPSC Code: 42132101.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Salk Absorption Heavy
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow do I find out which type of absorbent is used?Question by: carol cowley on Nov 22, 2017 5:00:00 PMThis is not an item we carry in our warehouse and therefore cannot accurately answer that question. We recommend contacting the manufacturer for clarification.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 23, 2018 8:30:00 AM
- well made, comfortable
- Nothing bad about this item