Customers Also Bought
Toothette Oral Care Perox-A-Mint by Sage Products is a gentle mouth cleanser that includes 1.5 percent hydrogen peroxide. The solution cleans and has anti-bacterial properties that kill and wash away harmful microorganisms without drying the mouth. The use of this oral care solution is to accompany a daily hygiene regiment. This Sage brand mouth wash has a light mint taste that will make the experience more pleasurable.
Perox-A-Mint Mouthwash effectively kills bacteria that cause bad breath and is can be used as an antiseptic gargle. A 1.5 percent mix of hydrogen peroxide is the perfect amount for clearing bacteria in the mouth and healing oral wounds on a regular basis if needed. Often drug stores carry a stronger concentration of hydrogen peroxide and for oral cleansing when it is better to use a lesser percentage formula. The Perox-A-Mint solution can be used up to four times daily, swished in the mouth for a minute, and spit or suctioned out. The product can be used daily for a week, but no more. Children under 12 should be supervised and parents with children under two should consult a doctor or dentist. Never swallow and spit out after use.
Features and Benefits
- Kills Harmful Bacteria that Cause Bad Breath
- Minty, Pleasant Taste
- Works as an Antiseptic Gargle
- Contains 1.5 Percent Hydrogen Peroxide
- Gentler than Most Brands with Higher Peroxide Concentration
- Does Not Contain Alcohol
Sage Perox-A-Mint Solution Ingredients
Hydrogen Peroxide (1.5%)
Water, menthol flavor, polysorbate 80, phosphoric acid, sodium saccharin, Blue 1, Yellow 6
Directions for Use
Use Sage Perox-A-Mint Solution no more than 4 times a day unless otherwise instructed by a practitioner.
- Kids Under 3 Years Old: Only use under the direction of a practitioner.
- Kids Under 12 Years Old: Only allow use under adult supervision.
- Adults and Kids Over Three: Use 1/2 a tablespoon to rinse the mouth. Spit all of the solution out. Do not swallow.
- Never leave in reach of children.
- Never swallow this solution.
- If more of this solution than is used for debriding is swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or get medical attention immediately.
- Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless otherwise recommended by a practitioner.
- Stop using this product immediately if redness, irritation, rash, pain, swelling, or fever develops. If these symptoms arise, contact a doctor.
- If sore mouth symptoms do not go away in 7 days, contact a doctor.
- Manufacturer: Sage
- Brand: Toothette
- Product Number: 6065
- Application: Oral Debriding Agent
- Type: Hydrogen Peroxide
- Liquid Volume: 1.5oz or 8oz
- Flavor: Mint
Manuals and Documents
- Sage Oral Hygiene Brochure contains Sage dental prodcut information.
- Information Sheet contains use and instructions.
Toothette Care Instruction Videos
Sage Products Toothette Non-Suction Products (1:45 minutes)
Stryker Sage - We Never Stop (2:15 minutes)
- Additional Information