RF Technologies is a manufacturer of Fall Management solutions. Founded in 1987, RFTechnologies offers discreet fall management products that help protect seniors and others at risk. RF Technologies manufactures a brand of fall management products under the brand name Sensatec. These dignified solutions to protect seniors from fall injuries are designed for hospitals, rehab facilities, senior living communities, nursing homes, and homecare. RF Technology Products allow caregivers to manage fall injury risks for patients and residents. These fall management devices reduce the risk of falls without reducing the dignity and comfort of those under your care.
RF Technologies was founded by Glenn F. Jonas. Beginning in Milwaukee, WI, the RF Technology company provides reliable, wireless, warning devices to alert caregivers of potential fall injury situations. Utilizing radio frequency (RF), RF Technologies offers security products for the healthcare market. RF Technologies provides fall warning systems that allow caregivers to focus on providing support to patients rather than learning and operating a complex fall management system. Instead, RF Technologies has developed simple, easy to use and easy to install fall protection systems. RF Technologies offers technical support by telephone 24/7.
RF Technologies Additional Information
- RF Technologies Company Profile provides a description of this Fall Management technology company.
- RF Technologies Testimonials contains statements from actual users of their products.
- Sensatec Bed and Chair Tracking offers a handy chart for caregiver use to record events.
- Sensatec Fall Management Brochure details the features and benefits of RF Technologies Sensatec fall Management products.
- Fall Injury Reduction White Paper provides results of studies conducted to measure effectiveness and costs for using a fall management system.
Residential Safety Monitoring Solutions from RF Technologies Video (3:05 minutes)