Skil Care Resident-Release Slider Belt Wheelchair Restraint
Skil-Care Resident-Release Slider Belts are non-restrictive wheelchair safety belts for mobility patients. The wheel chair belt help patients stay in the chair by keeping them from sliding out. This wheelchair restraint positions the patient’s hips to prevent pelvic thrust. It easily attaches to the chair and is available in two separate closure options—Velcro or Velcro with Red Loop. The Red Loop version offers an easy grab function for patients who have a loss of dexterity. This safety belt is 2 inches wide and is adjustable in length from 35 to 42 inches. The Resident-Release Slider Belt may be cleaned with a spray-type cleaner and a damp cloth or sponge.
Vitality Medical offers numerous wheelchair accessories, safety products and Wheelchair Seat Belts For Sale to assist mobility patients, including Wheelchair Seat Belt Restraints, Wheelchair Safety Belt, and the Drive Wheelchair Seat Belt.
Product Features & Benefits
- Non-restrictive wheelchair restraint belt.
- Easy attachment.
- Easy release of safety belt for patient egress.
- Helps to position patient hips.
- Keeps patient from sliding out of the chair.
- Product Numbers: 610310, 610315.
- Size: Adjustable, one size fits most.
- Width: 2 Inch.
- Length: Adjustable, 35 to 42 Inch.
- Closure: Velcro.
- Color: Blue or Blue with Red Loops.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Manuals and Documents
- Skil-Care Cushion Slider Belt provides user information and care instructions for this wheelchair restraint.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!