Customers Also Bought
The FRIO Individual Cooling Wallet by ReadyCare is designed to fit one insulin pen or two 10mL vials. This insulin travel case is compact to fit discreetly in a purse or bag to keep insulin cold when traveling or enjoying a day outdoors. The cooling wallet reduces bulk by eliminating the need for ice. It also doesn't require refrigeration making it also a great product to have in case of an emergency when the electricity is out.
The FRIO system gets its cooling technology using specialized crystals that expand into a cooling gel when immersed into cold water for five to ten minutes. The gel creates evaporative cooling that maintains a temperature of 77-79 degrees Fahrenheit, even when hiking in extreme 100 degrees Fahrenheit temperature. When storing larger, non-standard sized insulin pens, it's recommended to immerse the inner wallet for less time to not fully expand all the crystals for a better fit. This patented technology has proven staying power and will maintain its cooling temperature for a minimum of 45 hours. Simply submerge inner wallet in cold water for continued use.
The inner wallet of the individual size measures 2.5 x 7 inches. When needing insulin cooling storage for vials, FRIO is available in a variety of sizes including the very popular FRIO Large Wallet that stores up to four insulin pens or six 10mL vials of insulin and syringes. When flying, have confidence that all FRIO products are TSA approved.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed to Fit Insulin Pens
- Maintains a Safe Temperature
- Easy to Use
- Protects Even in Extreme Temperatures
- Cooling Crystals are Long Lasting
- Reusable, Eco-Friendly Storage
- TSA Travel-Friendly
- Six Color Options
- Requires Only Cold Water
- No Ice or Refrigeration Needed
- Less Hassle When Traveling
- Manufacturer: ReadyCare, LLC
- Brand: FRIO
- Width: 2.5 Inches
- Length: 7 Inches
- Quantity: Each
- Colors: Black, Blue, Burgundy, Green, Purple, Red
- Activated Temperature: 77-79°F
- Activated Time Frame: Minimum of 45 Hours
- Listed with the U.S. FDA
- Immerse wallet into cold water for 5 to 15 minutes.
- Pat dry to remove excess water.
- Place back into outer pouch and close.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A