Customers Also Bought
Ameda Double Breast Pump Overview
The Ameda Purely Yours Carry All Breast Pump contains everything mom needs for single or dual pumping at home or work. This lightweight and portable breast pump design will hold up to daily use for moms to safely express breastmilk and store for supply when she is away. The kit includes the pump, accessories, and convenient totes to make portability, pumping, and breastmilk storage complete.
The Ameda Double Electric Breast Pump operates using the AC adapter or AA battery pack that's included. Standard size 25mm flanges are included with the dual hygieniKit. The Carry-All Tote conveniently contains these accessories, but it can also be used to add privacy when pumping at work. Simply operate the Purely Yours Electric Breast Pump with Carry-All Tote to reduce the sound level. The CustomControl dial gives mom total control over the suction and speed setting. It's recommended to always start with the highest setting and then lower the setting if needed, to achieve maximum comfort. The expressed milk can be stored in the Cool'N Carry insulated bag with freezer packs to ensure the precious contents stay chilled.
Features and Benefits
- CustomControl Dial Allows for Adjustable Suction and Speed Setting
- Airlock Protection Creates a Closed System so Milk Never Enters the Pump's Tubing
- Operates with AC Adapter or Batteries
- HygieniKit is BPA-Free
- Reliable and Efficient for Everyday Use
- Single or Double Pump
- Flange and Bottles are Dishwasher Safe
What's in the Box
- Purely Yours Ameda Double Breast Pump
- Dual HygieniKit
- AC Power Adapter
- Built-in Battery Pack
- Carry All Microfiber Tote
- Cool‘N Carry Tote
- (3) Freezer Packs
- (2) 25mm CustomFit Flanges
- (6) 4-ounce Bottles w/ Locking Caps
- Milk Storage Guide Magnet
- Instructions for Use
How to Use Ameda Purely Yours Pump
HygieniKit Assembly Instructions
- Insert the diaphragm into the upper chamber of the flange.
- Insert the adapter cap with tubing into the upper chamber.
- Gently push the white valve firmly onto the ring located on the underside of the flange.
- Screw the bottle to the flange.
- Push the tubing adapter into the port located on the side of the pump.
- Remove one tube and close tubing adapter when using it as a single pump.
- Always start with clean hands.
- Power with the desired power source option.
- Once the kit is assembled, place the flange directly into the center of the nipple.
- Turn the Suction dial clockwise until the light turns on.
- Turn the Suction dial clockwise to the highest setting.
- Adjust both settings if needed to achieve a slower speed or gentler suction.
- Begin at the highest comfortable suction setting.
- Slowly increase suction if comfortable.
- Turn the suction dial counter-clockwise if discomfort is experienced.
- If needed, start over using the first suction setting and break seal by inserting a finger between the breast and flange.
- Begin at the highest comfortable speed setting.
- This will stimulate let-down. Once milk begins to flow, turn speed dial counter-clockwise to a slower setting.
- When flow begins to slow, turn Speed dial up to trigger further let-down.
- Turn the speed down and repeat as milk flow changes until pumping is complete.
Turning Pump Off
- Turn the suction dial counter-clockwise to turn the pump off.
- Remove flanges from the breasts - if suction doesn't break, insert a finger between breast and flange.
Length of Time
- The average pumping time is approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
How to Fit the Flange
- The kit includes a 25mm breast flange. If pumping causes the areola to be draw in, the flange is too big.
- The nipple should move freely within the flange tunnel. If there is no room and it rubs against the tunnel, the flange is too small.
- Wipe the pump base with a damp cloth.
- Take apart the HygieniKit.
- Set aside the adapter cap and tubing.
- Handwash the remaining parts in warm soapy water.
- If desired, only the flanges and bottles can be placed on the upper rack of a dishwasher.
- Rinse with clean warm water.
- Air dry parts
- Manufacturer: Ameda
- Brand: Purely Yours
- Product Numbers: 1077P
- BPA & DEHP-Free: Yes
- Pump Dimensions: 3 H x 7 W x 4.25 D Inches
- Weight: 4 lbs. 12 oz
- Closed System: Yes
- Application: Electric Breast Pump
- Warranty: 1-Year
Manuals and Documents
Tips on Using the Ameda Purely Yours Electric Breast Pump Video (5:14 minutes)
- Additional Information