Protekt Aire 9000BL Low Air Loss & Alternating Pressure Mattress System by Proactive Medical is the pinnacle of "true" low air loss and alternating pressure hospital air mattress systems for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. The powerful yet quiet and user-friendly pump produces up to 1300 LPM (liters per minute) of air flowing directly under the patient. The pump features ten pressure level settings for customizable individual comfort.
Protekt Aire 9000BL Low Air Loss & Alternating Pressure Mattress System features a durable cell-on-cell air bladder system to prevent the patient from "bottoming out" in the event of a power failure. The quilted waterproof nylon top cover offers even more comfort and durability, while the static function suspends the alternating mode to provide firm support for safe egress and ingress from the bed.
Protekt Aire 9000BL Features and Benefits:
- 1300 LPM (Liters Per Minute) True Low Air Loss.
- Dual Therapies of Low Air Loss and Alternating Pressure Combined in One Pump.
- 10 Pressure Level Settings Help Customize to Each Individual Patient Requirements.
- Digital Cycle Time Display Range From 5-95 Minutes.
- Auto Firm For Quick 1 Minute Mattress Inflation.
- Cell-On-Cell Air Bladder System Prevents the Patient From Bottoming Out In Case of a Power Failure.
- Quilted Nylon Waterproof Top Cover Provides Additional Patient Comfort.
- Lock Out Feature Prevents Disruption of Clinicians Pump Settings.
- Static Function Suspends Alternating Mode to Provide Firm Support For Safe Egress and Ingress From Bed.
- Audio and Visual Power Failure Alarms.
Protekt Aire 9000BL Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Proactive Medical
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs
- Mattress Dimensions: 36" x 80" x 10"
- UL/CSA-Approved Power Cord.
- Warranty: 18 Month
- Product Numbers: 80090
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Proactive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!