Customers Also Bought
Becks Reusable Waterproof Bed Pads such as Ipex and Birdseye Cotton Bed Pads by Becks Classic are an extremely comfortable yet highly absorbent reusable underpad. This bed pad features a Birdseye quilted external layer which is backed by an absorbent layer to keep moisture away from the skin. Finally, it has finished with a waterproof backing in order to protect mattresses and furniture.
Reusable Underpad Bed Pads by Becks Classic Features
- Cotton or Polyester Face Cloth
- Knitted Vinyl Barrier.
- Protects Sensitive Skin from Moisture.
- Blended Polyester and Rayon Heavy Soaker.
Reusable Underpad Bed Pads Specifications
- Beck Reusable Underpad Product Numbers: BV124PB, BV136PB, BV152PB, BV7136SPB, FL7132PB,IBX7136.
- Material - Cotton, Polyester, Rayon, Vinyl
- Absorbent Capacity: 450 to 850 cc
- Manufacturer: Beck's Classic
- HCPCS Code: T4542
* Please note: Due to manufacturing process sizes can differ slightly.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes this product contain latex ?Question by: Jacqueline Stover on Jan 18, 2017 7:02:30 AMAccording to the manufacturer it does not contain latex.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 19, 2017 4:01:00 PMDo these pads stay in place or do they slip around?Question by: Melba Powell on Oct 22, 2016 10:02:03 PMThe back sheet should provide some friction against the bed's surface; however, it is not guaranteed that the pad will not shift or move around the bed if the person moves.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 25, 2017 4:24:00 PMCan this pad be trimmed to fit?Question by: Peggy on Nov 12, 2017 1:57:00 PMThe manufacturer does not recommend trimming as it could compromise the item's usage.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Feb 9, 2018 10:26:00 AMDoes item number BV7124PB come in a case? If so, how many to a case and how much?Question by: Nancy parks on May 23, 2015 3:03:00 PMWe currently do not carry that item number in a case size.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 25, 2016 2:53:00 PM
Based on your history
- They hold and do not leak throug and washable
- They could make a very large one, I sewed two together for a bed
- being able to choose a size and level of absorbency
- sturdy, easy to clean, reuseable
- Amazingly useful
- Wings could be a Ritch longer
- they do what they say they will , absorb ! !
- need to write top or bottom on pads , elderly get confused