Customers Also Bought
Protekt 300 Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress by Proactive Medical is a high quality pressure relieving mattress that is ideal for patients who may be at moderate to high risk of sensitivity in the sacral and heel area by utilizing an ultra high density foam. The top layer features a die-cut high-density foam in the head and torso sections as well as an exceptionally high resilient foam in the heel section to provide an unparalleled pressure redistribution support surface.
The Protekt 300 Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress features air channel cut foam in the middle layer of the heel section to provide additional pressure redistribution and air circulation for better comfort and support on the heel area. The top cover is made from a 4-way stretch nylon that helps to reduce perspiration and provides low shear friction surface, effectively regulating temperature while keeping residents dry and comfortable.
Vitality Medical also carries Primus Hospital Bed/Mattress Accessories and McKesson Ultra Disposable Heavy Absorbency Underpad.
Protekt 300 Features and Benefits:
- Multi-Tiered Pressure Redistribution Mattress With Top Layer of Die-Cut High Density Foam In the Head and Torso Section and An Exceptionally High Resilient Foam In Heel Section Provides An Unparalleled Pressure Redistribution Support Surface.
- Middle Layer of Heel Section Has Air Channel Cut Foam Which Provides Additional Pressure Redistribution In Heel Area and Air Circulation.
- PTSS Rail System Provides Additional Support, Allowing Easy Patient Transfer and Edge of Bed Sitting.
- Top Cover Is a 4-Way Stretch Nylon Which Reduces Perspiration and Provides a Low Shear Friction Surface That Is Anti-Microbial and Water Resistant.
- Anti-Contamination Flap Covers the Zipper Reducing the Possibility of Fluids Contaminating the Foam Core.
- Designated Head and Foot Sections.
- Fire Sleeve to Meet Federal Fire Code 16 CFR Part 1633.
Protekt 300 Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Proactive Medical
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Warranty: 7 Year, Non Prorated
- Product Numbers: 81031, 81032, 81033, 81034, 81035, 81036
Notice: For the health and safety of our customers we cannot accept a return on a mattress once it has been used.
- Additional Information