Prevail is a popular brand of First Quality, a leading manufacturer of incontinence products. First Quality Prevail specializes in adult incontinence products, especially for adults living active lives. Prevail incontinence products include disposable wipes, undergarments, panty liners, absorbency pads, disposable underpads, and briefs. First Quality provides many innovations in the Prevail brand lines. Prevail briefs and protective underwear use a cloth-like backing that is soft and comfortable. This backing decreases noise and provides for improved discreet wear. Prevail Liners are contoured and body shaped for a better fit and comfort. Prevail Disposable Wipes are made with aloe and lanolin to help keep your skin healthy.
Prevail manufactures an assortment of briefs to meet individual needs, such as, Prevail High Absorbency Briefs and the Prevail Moderate Absorbency Briefs. Some of the best selling Prevail incontinence products include the Prevail Incontinent Underwear that feels like regular underwear, the Prevail Panty Liners that are contoured and body shaped, the Prevail Belted Undergarments with a comfortable fit and increased breathability, the Prevail Bladder Control Pads that promote better skin care, the Prevail Incontinence Cleansers to clean and protect skin, and the Prevail Underpads to protect bed mattresses, chairs and other furniture.
Managing your Incontinence with Prevail Video (1:02 minutes)
VitalityMedical.com is Where to Buy Discount Prevail incontinent products. Click on the links below to view brief summaries of Prevail products.
- IB Full Mat Adult Briefs - Full fitting absorbent mat with complete coverage to reduce skin breakdown.
- PM Extended Wear Adult Briefs – Maximum absorbency for extended wear or nighttime use.
- Nu-Fit Briefs – Designed with a zoning system for advanced leakage protection and promotes skin dryness. Soft, cloth-like outer fabric is more comfortable for the wearer and reduces the risk of skin irritation.
- Specialty Briefs - Features a full mat brief with a non-woven acquisition layer. Briefs designed with cloth-like backsheet and with breathable zones for air circulation.
- Breezers Adult Briefs - Enhanced breathable zones provide more air circulation for the skin and greater comfort.
- StretchFit Adult Briefs - Features stretchy panels that are easy to grab, pull and attach for an adjustable fit that is secure and comfortable.
- Pant Liner - Contoured body-shaped liner with leakage protection and skin dryness. Pant liner comes with a full length adhesive strip and breathable cloth-like outer fabric.
- Pantiliner – Thin discrete bladder protection. Provides odor control and leak proof outer layer.
- Bladder Control Pads - Body-shaped pad inserts promote patient dignity and better skin care.
- Male Guard - Designed for stress and urge incontinence. Liquid is quickly wicked and locked away from the skin for ultimate skin dryness, leakage protection and odor control.
- SleepOvers Youth Pants Child Diaper Briefs - Leakage control guards and highly absorbent core are great for nighttime use and protection.
- Belted Undergarment – Designed for moderate bladder control needs of both men and women. Features an advanced core design and fast absorbing Blue Stay-Dry Strip that improves skin dryness and reduces the potential for leakage, for improved wearer comfort.
- Air Permeable Underpads - Bonded construction that reduces top sheet separation and clumping. Underpad features a soft, yet strong cloth-like top sheet with a flat seal. Prevail underpads do not have any plastic edges exposed to the skin.
- Fluff Underpad - Special embossed pad design, with poly backing, helps pad stay in place while providing outstanding bed and chair protection.
- Premium Fluff Underpad - Features an Integra Mat or bonded construction that reduces top sheet separation and clumping. The Premium Fluff Underpad provides added comfort and skin health
- Super Absorbent Underpad – Provides full length, partial width bed protection. Extra thick absorbent pad provides maximum protection for all surfaces.
- Extra Underwear – Provides protection for moderate incontinence. Cloth like outer covering feels like regular underwear.
- Super Plus Pull Up Underwear – Provides moderate to heavy incontinence protection. Breathable zones provide greater comfort.
- Adjustable Underwear - Ventilated waist panels and silky soft outer fabric allows air to pass though which feels good on skin and reduces heat build up. Pulls up and down like conventional underwear.
- Disposable Washcloths – Constructed with spunlace fabric that is incredibly strong and soft. Gentle on the skin with aloe and lanolin added and no alcohol content, but durable for effective cleaning while protecting the caregiver from tear through.
- Pre-Moistened Bathing Cloths - Moist cloths for bathing with rinse free pH balanced formula that cleans and conditions the skin.
Prevail Sizing Guides
Starting at: $3.02