Customers Also Bought
PowerPlay provides Cold Therapy to relieve pain. PowerPlay also provides Compression Therapy to reduce swelling. The combination of Cold Therapy and Compression Therapy facilitates easier treatments and faster recovery times. PowerPlay has multiple applications to bring relief to muscle and joint pain. PowerPlay Gel Packs, PowerPlay Ice Packs and PowerPlay Compression Wraps are used in conjunction with physical therapy or an athletic training program to reduce edema and decrease pain. PowerPlay combines cold and compression therapies without the worry of pressure or temperature extremes. PowerPlay enhances the rate of blood lactate removal after high-intensity exercise. Economy priced, PowerPlay does so much for a low price.
PowerPlay Cold Therapy
PowerPlay offers Cold Therapy to relieve muscle and joint pain through four gel pack options and an Ice Bag option. The Gel Packs include a Hip Wrap, Knee Wrap, Shoulder Wrap and an Ankle Wrap. Gel Wraps can be placed in the freezer and then applied to the area to be treated after the wrap is sufficiently cooled. The simple PowerPlay Ice Bag is easy to use by removing the lid, adding ice, closing the lid and then applying to the affected area of the body. The PowerPlay Ice Bag will not sweat or leak and is reusable. PowerPlay provides cold therapy without messy, melting ice or water. PowerPlay compression gel packs, cooled from the freezer provide relief to aching joints and muscles. The convenient and easy-to-use ice bag can also provide much needed relief.
PowerPlay Compression Therapy
PowerPlay provides intermittent pneumatic compression to reduce fluid build up and swelling. Four Compression Wraps are available including the PowerPlay Knee Wrap, PowerPlay Shoulder Wrap, PowerPlay Hip Wrap, and the PowerPlay Ankle Wrap. The PowerPlay pump provides alternating compression as well as intermittent compression.
The PowerPlay Compression Pump weighs less than one pound, making it portable and convenient to use. The PowerPlay battery offers 17 hours of continuous use. With both direct current and battery power options, Cold Therapy and Compression Therapy can be accomplished while traveling, during athletic events or during recovery at home. Three ports provide the flexibility for multiple joint or muscle therapy for up to three individuals. Yea team!
PowerPlay Kit Components
- PowerPlay Compression Pump.
- Knee/Elbow Wrap with Gel Pack.
- Shoulder wrap with Gel Pack.
- Insulated carry bag.
- Power adapter.
- Tube extender.
- Click here for other optional Powerplay Accessories and Replacement Parts
PowerPlay Cold Compression Therapy Features & Benefits
- Lightweight portability.
- May operate up to three separate joint or muscle therapy wraps.
- Provides up to 70 mmHg compression.
- Provides up to 17 hours of continuous battery use.
- Reduces pain.
- Reduces swelling.
PowerPlay Cold Therapy Product Specifications
- PowerPlay Cold Therapy Product Numbers: PPIC-61, PPKN-58GP, PPSH-59GP, PPHP-65GP, PPAN-66GP.
- Construction of PowerPlay Gel Packs: removable gel pack with tricot lining and non-toxic gel.
- Construction of PowerPlay Ice Pack: plastic lid, stainless steel flange. PowerPlay
Compression Therapy Product Specifications
- PowerPlay Compression Therapy Product Numbers: PPRT-01, PPKN-58, PPSH-59, PPHP-65, PPAN-66, PPTX-40,PPCC-62, PPKT-68.
- PowerPlay Pump: up to 70 mmHg compression.
- Alternating Compression.
- Intermittent Compression.
- AC and Battery Operation.
- Construction: plush foam laminate with Velcro® closure straps.
- Additional Information