Pouchkins One-Piece Child Drainable is a pediatric ostomy pouch that provides superior skin care for your child's sensitive skin. Constructed with a skin barrier, SoftFlex, that's both flexible and gentle, each one of these ostomy bags provides a soft, cloth-like covering between the pouch and the skin.
Pouchkins One-Piece Child Drainable provides optimal comfort with fail-proof flexibility. By perfectly molding to the contours of the body, this ostomy pouch allows for greater freedom of movement and less-hassle during drainings and changings.
You may also be interested in similar ostomy bags, such as Assura Drainable Pouch Non Convex Standard Wear EasiClose Wide Outlet Maxi.
Pouchkins One-Piece Child Drainable Features and Benefits
- Equipped with a SoftFlex skin barrier and integral gas filter to provide a comfortable experience for your child.
- ComfortWear panels provide a soft, cloth-life covering between the pouch and the skin, reducing irritation.
- Flexible and moldable, this pouch adheres seamlessly to the contours of the skin and allows for great freedom of movement.
- Designed with an odor barrier, rustle-free pouch and cut-to-fit stoma hole.
- Lock n Roll closure and ComfortWear panel on body side.
- No starter hole, which allows you to place opening where needed with any available cutting surface.
Pouchkins One-Piece Child Drainable Specifications
- Product Numbers: 3795, 3796, and 3797.
- Color: Ultra-clear.
- Barrier: Cut-to-fit.
- Unit of Measure: 10 per box.
- Application: To collect contents from an ostomy.
- Manufacturer: Hollister.
- HCPCS Code: A4424.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!