Customers Also Bought
POSTVAC ED Pump Replacement Parts, including the following pump heads: BOS20002, BOS20003, IVP600, RVP600. Pos T Vac Replacement parts for the cylinder tubes (large tube and the standard tube) are also available. Additionally, the Easy Load Ring Loading System is also available. Below is a description of the erection pump replacement parts and accessories:
- IVP600 Erection Pump Head - Pos T Vac IVP Manual Erection System.
- RVP600 Erection Pump Head - Is a variation of the IVP600 that allows one hand operation.
- BOS20002 Erection Pump Head - Pos T Vac BOS20002 Battery Pump Erection System
- BOS20003 Erection Pump Head - Pos T Vac BOS20003 Battery Pump Erection System
- Easy Load Ring Loading System - An accessory device for easy loading of erection tension bands onto cylinder tubes.
- Standard Cylinder Tube - The cylinder tube that comes standard with all Postvac erection pump systems, 2 x 8 Inch.
- Large Cylinder Tube - The large size cylinder tube kit for Postvac erection vacuum pump systems to accommodate men requiring a larger size cylinder, 2.5 x 10 Inch. Includes loading cone, bushing and large cylinder.
- Sleeve Replacement for Slip Cylinders - replaces worn out or missing cylinder sleeves.
- Sleeve Replacement for Twist Cylinders - replaces worn out or missing cylinder sleeves.
- Timm Osbon Lubricant - Water-based lubricant for tension rings and to help form a seal with the cylinder tube against the skin. This lubricant is thicker and seals better than Surgilube Lubricating Jelly.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow to order penis cylinder with bushing, slip on connection for model Pos T Vac 600?Question by: Karl Leinen on Jul 14, 2017 9:58:00 PMOrders can be placed online through our website at vitalitymedical.com or by phone at 800-397-5899.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 6, 2017 8:58:00 AM
Based on your history
The only other thing when I purchased the pump device, I understood that I was getting the large tube, Not so, I had to purchased the large tube. Not so please about that. Thanks for taking my review, whiti3