Customers Also Bought
Portex Percutaneous Tracheostomy Inner Cannulas, by Smiths Medical, are designed to fit within the Portex Percutaneous trach tubes. These inner cannulas are designed to adapt to the Portex Per-Fit outer cannula and will slide and snap into position so it will lock in place. This feature will help reduce the chance of detachment and subsequent loss of ventilation to the patient. The cannulas are made of soft PVC plastic that come packaged sterile. They are simply disposed of when secretions accumulate.
The Portex Percutaneous inner cannulas are also found in the Portex Percutaneous Tracheostomy Kits, which include a range of surgical implements to conduct a percutaneous tracheotomy procedure. This is alternate procedure often preferred by surgeons in that it can save time and supplies where it is appropriate for the patient.
Portex Percutaneous Tracheostomy Inner Cannulas Features and Benefits
- They will slide and snap into position.
- The cannulas are disposable and will not require cleaning.
- Removal simply requires the tabs to be squeezed and the tube pulled out.
- The sizes correspond to the Per-Fit line of Portex trach tubes.
Portex Percutaneous Tracheostomy Inner Cannulas Specifications
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Sterility: Sterile
- Sizes: 7.0mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm
- Material: PVC
- Manufacturer Numbers: 536070, 536080, 536090
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smiths Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!