Other Portex product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Portex Percutaneous Tracheostomy Tubes, by Smiths Medical, are part of the Portex Per-Fit line of flexible PVC tubes. The tubes have a tapered distal tip and a low-profile inflation cuff to make inserting the tube easier for a percutaneous tracheostomy procedures. There are three different sizes ranging from 7-9mm inner diameter. The Portex Percutaneous Trach tubes come with the obturator/dilator and inner cannula.
This is part of a range of Portex tracheostomy supplies that supports the percutaneous technique for tracheal intubation, which is sometimes preferred by surgeons to both save time and supplies when it is appropriate for the patient. Look to other Portex supplies like the Portex Velcro Trach Collar Holder for trach tube support, and the Standard Dual Axis Swivel Adapters, also through Smiths Medical.
Portex Percutaneous Tracheostomy Tubes Features and Benefits
- The Portex tubes are made of a unique flexible PVC material.
- The tubes have a tapered distal tip and a low-profile inflation cuff to make inserting the tube easier for a percutaneous tracheostomy procedure.
- Each tube comes with its own inner cannula and obturator.
Portex Percutaneous Tracheostomy Tubes Specifications
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Material: PVC
- Includes: Main Tube, Inner Cannula, Obturator/Dilator
- Inner Diameter: 7.0mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm
- Outer Diameter: 9.6mm, 10.9mm, 12.3mm
- Length: 82.0mm, 86.0mm, 93.0mm
- Manufacturer Numbers: 535070, 535080, 535090
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smiths Medical Sub Brand Portex Rx Type Trach Tube
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!