Customers Also Bought
Pepcid AC is formulated for the occasional heart burn flare-up. Manufactured by Johnson & Johnson, Pepcid AC provides relief that starts working in just 15 to 30 minutes and controls acid all day or all night. This Heartburn Relief Medication may be used in a preventative role fifteen minutes before consuming food that usually produces heartburn.
Pepcid AC Features & Benefits
- Formulated for adults and children 12 years and older.
- Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages.
- Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion or sour stomach.
Pepcid AC Antacid Tablets Specifications
- Pepcid AC Product Number: 00716837872306.
- Strength: 10 mg.
- Active Ingredients: Famotidine.
- Inactive Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, red iron oxide, starch, talc, titanium dioxide.
- Application: Antacid.
- Dosage Form: Tablet.
- Manufacturer: Johnson And Johnson.
- Brand: Pepcid AC.
- UNSPSC Code: 51171500.
Johnson & Johnson Pepcid AC Antacid Tablets Directions
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 15 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn.
- do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: ask your doctor.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Johnson & Johnson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!