Customers Also Bought
Pepcid AC is formulated for the occasional heart burn flare-up. Manufactured by Johnson & Johnson, Pepcid AC provides relief that starts working in just 15 to 30 minutes and controls acid all day or all night. This Heartburn Relief Medication may be used in a preventative role fifteen minutes before consuming food that usually produces heartburn.
Pepcid AC Features & Benefits
- Formulated for adults and children 12 years and older.
- Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages.
- Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion or sour stomach.
Pepcid AC Antacid Tablets Specifications
- Pepcid AC Product Number: 00716837872306.
- Strength: 10 mg.
- Active Ingredients: Famotidine.
- Inactive Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, red iron oxide, starch, talc, titanium dioxide.
- Application: Antacid.
- Dosage Form: Tablet.
- Manufacturer: Johnson And Johnson.
- Brand: Pepcid AC.
- UNSPSC Code: 51171500.
Johnson & Johnson Pepcid AC Antacid Tablets Directions
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 15 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn.
- do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: ask your doctor.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs there aluminum in Pepcid? What exactly is famotidine, what is it made from and what does it containQuestion by: bea Loftis on Jun 4, 2019 1:49:00 PMThis product does not contain aluminum on the ingredient list. Famotidine is the active ingredient for the purpose of acid reduction, and more information is beyond our area of expertise. Any additional questions should be discussed with a medical professional.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Jun 7, 2019 1:53:00 PM