Pediatric Microbean Cervical Collar is a secure pediatric neck brace that can be used to effectively treat neck injuries in small children and infants. A low-contoured design makes this pediatric collar an essential part of any spinal chord injury treatment by gently keeping the head in a neutral, noncombatant position. The soft, sturdy foam construction of this brace allows small children and infants to calmly recover from neck injuries without any additional pain.
Pediatric Microbean Cervical Collar is a crucial part of any spinal chord injury treatment in small children and infants. After a spinal chord injury or neck injury, it is imperative that the neck remains in a neutral, straightforward position to prevent additional damage to the neck or spine. This pediatric collar ensures that your child/infant's head remains securely in place throughout recovery in a comfortable, pain-free manner.
Pediatric Microbean Cervical Collar Features and Benefits
- Soft, sturdy neck brace prevents additional injuries to the spinal chord and neck while ensuring complete comfort.
- Low-contoured design keeps the head in a neutral, straightforward position.
- Soft foam construction is treated with Microban AntiMicrobial protection for additional freshness.
- Easy hook-and-loop-closure application.
Pediatric Microbean Cervical Collar Specifications
- Product number: 11-111101
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics
- Color: White
- Warranty: 90 days
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!