Customers Also Bought
PEDI-TUBE is manufactured by Kendall, a division of Covidien. The PEDI-TUBE is a Nasogastric Feeding Tube designed for pediatrics. Constructed of a durable polyurethane material, the PEDI-TUBE allows for optimal dwell time, maximum flow rates, and minimum clogging with proper tube maintenance. The PEDI-TUBE is available in a weighted or non-weighted option and lengths up to 36 inches. Customizable for each patient, the Kendall PEDI-TUBE Feeding Tube is coated with HYDROMER Hydrophilic lubricant, a water-activated lubricant that allows for easy removal of the stylet. The hydrophilic lubricant also provides easy insertion and withdrawal. Made with radiopaque polyurethane material, the PEDI-TUBE is easily detectable under x-ray. CM markings allow for easy detection of the feeding tube's migration. The PEDI-TUBE Pediatric Feed Tube is sterile, for patient safety.
PEDI-TUBE Pediatric Nasogastric Feeding Tube Features & Benefits
- Coated with HYDROMER Hydrophilic lubricant for easy insertion.
- Durable polyurethane construction.
- Designed for pediatric patients.
- Radiopaque polyurethane material for easy detection under x-ray.
PEDI-TUBE Pediatric Nasogastric Feeding Tube Specifications
- PEDI-TUBE Pediatric Feeding Tube Product Numbers: 8884730709, 8884730725, 8884730766, 8884730782, 8884730790.
- Feed Tube Size: 6 French
- Length: 20 or 36 inches.
- Options: with Stylet and Weight or without Stylet and Weight.
- Manufacturer: Covidien
- Brand: Kendall
- HCPCS codes: B4081, B4082.
- Additional Information