Customers Also Bought
PC Power Wheelchair, manufactured by Zipr Mobility, is a power wheelchair with 6 wheels for added maneuverability and safety. This item has large center wheels to provide a smooth ride, while the rear casters add extra stability. PC Power Wheelchair has a great turning radius and is ideal for use indoors. The powerful 320 W output and speeds up to 4 mph makes this chair one of the strongest in it's class. This Power Wheelchair features flat free tires, a foldable mid back seat and a per-charge range of up to 15 miles. Patients with limited mobility can overcome the difficulty of easily getting from where they want to go with the PC Power Chair. Choose from 2 colors of red or blue. BUY Zip'r PC Power Wheelchair from Vitality Medical today!
Features and Benefits
- 6 wheels for added safety and support.
- Compact design maximizes maneuverability.
- Tight turning radius of 20".
- Powerful 320 W output.
- Wide stable seat and PGDT controller.
- Overall Width: 24"
- Overall Length: 40"
- Overall Height: 36" - 38"
- Seat Width: 19.5"
- Seat Depth: 19"
- Seat Back Height: 18.5"
- Seat to Floor Height: 18" - 20"
- Drive Wheel: 10" x 3.5" flat-free
- Rear Caster Wheel: 7.5" x 2" flat-free
- Anti-tip Wheel: 6" x 1.3" flat-free
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight with Batteries: 160 lbs.
- Weight Base: 77.7 lbs.
- Seat Weight: 37.3 lbs.
- Batteries Weight: 45 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece: 77.7 lbs. (the base)
- Seat Type: Foldable, mid-back
- Battery: 2 U1 (12 V x 35 Ah)
- Charger: Off-board, 5A
- Drive: Front wheel
- Motor Specification: 320 W (.43 hp), 24 V
- Controller: PGDT VSI, 50A
- Maximum Speed: up to 4 mph
- Brakes: Electromagnetic, regenerative
- Ground Clearance:
- Mid-frame: 3"
- Anti-tip wheels: 1"
- Turning Radius: 20"
- Per-Charge Range: up to 15 miles
- Manufacturer: Zip'r Mobility
- HCPCS Code: KO823
- Zip'r Mobility PC Power Wheelchair Warranty - Frame: 5 years, drivetrain: 1 year, electronic components: 1 year, batteries: 6 months.
Specifications may vary due to user weight, speed, battery condition and terrain.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Zipr Mobility Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsAny open box or blemished?Question by: Edna Villios on Sep 17, 2017 3:17:00 AMWe do not handle these types of items at our location. It's best to contact the manufacturer for information regarding used products.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 20, 2017 10:03:00 AM