The Traveler 4-Wheel Scooter, manufactured by Zip'r Mobility, is designed to provide convenient, hassle-free transportation. You will love driving this easy-to-operate, cost-effective mobility aid. This lightweight mobility scooter is sleek and narrow, at just 19.5 inches wide. With a tight turning radius of 37 inches, it is easy to navigate around the house or through crowded areas. It's perfect for driving down aisles in the grocery store or weaving through chairs and tables at a restaurant. The Traveler 4-Wheel can be disassembled and reassembled conveniently into 5 pieces through the use of a wireless, auto-latching system.
In addition, assembly of this scooter can all be done without the use of any tools. The Traveler 4-wheel does just that, it travels. It can easily fit into the back of any vehicle. Since the heaviest piece weighs only 34 lbs, it's easy to load into a car too. The comfortable, padded seat can be folded down during disassembly for added transporting convenience. The control panel includes a battery indicator to help the rider know when it's time for a charge. A convenient speed control knob is included along with a forward and a reverse throttle and a horn. This scooter features a headlight for added visibility, a basket for extra storage, and non-marking flat free tires. Manufactured in either blue or red, the rider can choose which color best suits them.
BUY Zip'r Traveler Scooter from Vitality Medical today. This 4 wheel scooter will help you maintain your mobile independence and is economically beneficial. You may also be interested similar lightweight scooters that we offer such as the Spitfire EX Travel 4 Wheel.
Product Features and Benefits
- Hassle-Free Transportation
- Cost-Effective and Easy-to-Operate
- Tight Turning Radius (37 Inches)
- Wireless, Auto-Latching System
- Easily Fits in Vehicle Trunks
- Comfortable Padded Seat
- Convenient Speed Control Knob
- Headlight for Added Visibility
- Front Storage Basket
- Non-Scuffing, Flat Free Tires
- Maintains Mobile Independence
- Zip'r Traveler Brochure portrayes the features for this mobility scooter.
- Zipr Operating Manual provides assembly, disassembly, battery charging and operating instructions.
- Zipr Traveler Maintenance Guide offers care and maintenance instructions for this scooter.
- Zip'r Traveler Specifications contains detailed information about the specifications for the Traveler Scooter.
- Zip'r Traveler Scooter Troubleshooting Guide contains common symptoms and resolutions.
- Zipr Traveler Warranty offers detailed information about the 3 year warranty length and exclusions.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- StorageFront Basket
- SeatFoldable, height adjustable
- TiresFlat-free, non-marking
- Width20 Inch
- Length41 Inch
- Front Tire Size7.5 Inch
- Back Tire Size7.5 Inch
- Net Weight104.8 lbs
- Weight Capacity250 lbs
- Heaviest Piece34.5 lbs
- Top Speed4.25 mph
- Cruising Range10 Miles
- Ground Clearance2.5 Inch
- Turning Radius37 Inch
- Batteries(2) 12V, 12 AH
- Charger2A Offboard
- Motor24V, 155 W (.21 hp)
- Climb Angle12 Degrees
- Frame3 Years
- Electronics1 Year
- Drive Train1 Year
- Batteries6 Month