Customers Also Bought
Owen Mumford Autoject 2 Overview
Autoject 2 Fixed Needle Self-Injection Device is designed to reduce user anxiety while making injection easier. Autoject 2 is a simple and affordable way to optimize your insulin experience while saving time and reducing stress. Among a wide range of options, many users prefer to pair with the 1 mL Covidien needle.
The Autoject 2 Fixed Needle's thoughtful design keeps the needle from view and allows for a single-handed delivery, reducing user anxiety and delivering medication into the subcutaneous layer of skin with ease and convenience. The Autoject 2 comprehensive delivery system is ideal for seniors and children who have previously depended on others for their medication delivery. The Autoject 2 is compatible with most fixed needles. See instructions for Autoject 2 usage below.
Features and Benefits
- Simplifies Injection Experience
- Conceals Needle to Ease Patient Anxiety
- Safety Interlock System Prevents Misfires
- Ergonomic for Single-Handed Use
- Audible and Visual Indicators
- Autoject 2
- Depth Adjuster
- Primer/Depth Guide
- Carrying Case
- Instructions Booklet
Autoject 2 Instructions
- Mix and draw up the prescribed dose into your syringe but do not replace the needle cover.
- Insert the filled syringe inside the syringe housing.
- Screw the syringe housing and injector body together, taking care not to touch the firing button. Check again that the depth adjuster is in the correct position.
- Select your site for injection and place the Autoject 2 against the skin.
- Apply slight pressure so that the Autoject 2 injector body moves towards the syringe housing until the red indicator disappears – this releases the safety interlock so the firing button can be pressed.
- Press the blue firing button. The needle is inserted into the skin and the contents of the syringe are injected automatically. Hold the device against the skin for 5 seconds to allow the injection to be completed.
- Look at the window on the front face of the injector body. The injection is completed when the black lines on the yellow indicator have come to a stop.
- Lift the Autoject 2 straight out from the injection site when the injection has been completed. CAUTION – take care as the needle will be exposed until it is removed from the device.
- After use, unscrew the syringe housing and remove the used syringe from the Autoject 2.
- Always ensure that the full dose has been delivered from the syringe and discard the syringe and needle in a safe manner into a suitable sharps container.
- Replace the Autoject 2 into its pouch for safekeeping.
- Manufacturer: Owen Mumford
- Brand: Autoject
- Item Number: AJ1300
- UNSPSC Code: 41104102
- Application: Lancing Device
- Type: Self Injection Device
- Activation Method: Push Button Activated
- Incision Type: Needle
- Target Area: Fingertip
- Compatibility: 0.3, 0.5, 1.0 cc Fixed Syringes
- Quantity: 1 Each
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Manuals and Documents
Autoject 2 Videos
Owen Mumford Autoject 2 (5:57 minutes)
- Additional Information