Customers Also Bought
The Original Jacknobber, by Pressure Positive, is a simple massage tool that fits in one hand and has four points to focus pressure. The shape is as the name implies: a jack. This tool has endured over time, maintaining popularity among those who know its effectiveness delivering trigger point massage techniques.
The Original Jacknobber is made of metal with hard, rounded wood points to focus pressure. One simply rubs this massager over the skin and muscles. The knob points penetrate deep into the tissue and will dig deeper the harder the user pushes. It is best used with someone to apply the pressure to get hard to reach muscles, like tight upper back muscles, muscles between the shoulder blades, and areas one would have to strain to reach otherwise.
The Original Jackknobber will always rest upright because of the four point configuration. It is an easy, affordable option that helps one massage with less effort and maximum relaxation.
Original Jackknobber Features and Benefits
- The jackknobber requires no power source to use.
- The item is light and fits in the hand.
- The jack delivers focused pressure to save one from having to work too hard.
- The tool sits upright at any angle.
- The Jackknobber delivers relaxation in little time.
Original Jackknobber Specifications
- Manufacturer: Pressure Positive
- Material: Steel and Wood
- Dimensions (in inches): 3 x 3 x 3
- Manufacturer Number: 14-1301
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A