Customers Also Bought
DJO Global's OptiFlex-K1 Knee CPM is a continuous passive motion apparatus for post surgical joint therapy recovery. The OptiFlex works by working the tissues around the joint, keeping it from getting stiff or creating scar tissue. By working the muscle tissues and fibers, you'll be able to take away months of physical therapy that it typically takes the area to recover.
OptiFlex is lightweight, low-profile and is just over three feet long, which won't take up a lot of space when you're using it for home recovery or as a patient care device in a home health care or other facility type. The CPM also has a faster motor speed than other similar items, as well as a single-screw drive. For shorter patients, a reversible foot plate subtracts a little length to the machine. Interchangeable hand controls are included to maximize the limb's rotation length and speed, maximizing usage while lower the time it takes to recover.
OptiFlex-K1 is available with three pendant types, giving you the option to choose which is right for you.
Product Features and Benefits
- Helps with Post-Operative Procedures
- Keeps Tissues From Tearing Over Time
- Allows for Faster Patient Recovery
- Great for Physical Therapy or Home Use
- Faster Motor Speeds than Other CPM's
- Reversible Foot Plate for Shorter Patients
- Hand Controls will Maximize Motion Usage
- Three Pendant Types for the Best Option
- Manufacturer: DJO Global
- Patient Heights: 4 - 6.5 Feet
- Knee Flex: 120 Degrees
- Knee Extension: -10 Degrees
- Pauses: 0-59 Seconds
- Product Weight: 23 Pounds
- Length Range
- Calf: 10-22 Inches
- Thigh: 12-19 Inches
- Length: 38 Inches
- Width: 19 Inches
- Height: 9 Inches
- Power Supply: 100-240V, AC 50-60 Hz
- Warranty: Manufacturer Two Year
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DJ Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!