Gel Grip Aluminum Offset Canes, by Drive Medical, have a grip with serious hold and come in three interesting color finishes. These Gel Grip Canes offer an exceptional blend of comfort and style.
The gel grip on this sturdy offset walking cane is designed to reduce stress and hand fatigue by providing a more comfortable experience. The handle height is adjustable from 30 to 39 inches. It's quiet as you walk thanks to an anti-rattle collar. The cane's height is locked in place to provide added safety and security. As an added bonus, a wrist strap attached to the handgrip allows the user to slip their hand through so the cane does not drop.
In addition to superior comfort, the Gel Grip Aluminum Offset Cane comes in three stylish colors: Blue Crackle, Red Crackle and Black. The product is manufactured with a sturdy, one inch diameter anodized, extruded aluminum tubing and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Gel Grip Aluminum Offset Cane Features and Benefits
- It comes standard with wrist strap.
- The gel grip reduces hand stress and fatigue.
- The handle height adjusts from 30-39 inches.
- The cane is manufactured with sturdy, anodized aluminum tubing.
- The metal lock nut silencer dampens noise.
Gel Grip Aluminum Offset Cane Specifications
- Manufacturer Numbers: RTL10372BC, RTL10372BK, RTL10372RC
- Height: 30-38 Inches
- Material: Aluminum
- Tubing Width: 1 Inch Diameter
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!