Customers Also Bought
The Drive Offset Handle Aluminum Canes are made of durable, extruded aluminum in a variety of solid or designer finishes to align your style and keep you balanced. The benefits of a walking cane with offset handle is it distributes the user's body weight over the cane's shaft putting less stress on the wrist. The offset grip cane supports up to 300 pounds and is height adjustable from 30 to 39 inches using a button and anti-rattling locking ring. The ergonomically designed offset handle is finished with a comfortable foam rubber grip and a rubber tip. The wrist strap at the handle allows user to pick things up without setting down the cane.
Drive Medical manufactures a variety of cane styles. If you like the offset handle style but need additional support, you may want to check out the Quad Cane that gives additional stability over a single point cane.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight Yet Durable Construction
- Ergonomically Designed for Comfort
- Offset Handle Distributes Weight to be Easier on Wrist
- Comfortable Foam Rubber Handle
- Wrist Strap Holds Cane and Frees Up Hand
- Variety of Color/Print Options
- Locking Ring prevents Rattling
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Number: RTL10306, RTL10307, RTL10303PF, RTL10303SW
- Color Options: Black, Bronze, Pink Floral, Swirl
- Quantity: Each
- Material: Aluminum Tubing, Foam/Rubber Grip
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Height Adjustments: 30 - 39 Inches
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Manuals and Documents
Drive Offset Aluminum Cane Video (2:25 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!