Customers Also Bought
Nutricia KetoCal 4:1 LQ Multi Fiber Nutritional Drink is a ketogenic formula designed for the dietary management for individuals with intractable epilepsy and other diets where ketogenic diet is beneficial. KetoCal nutritional drink provides complete nutrition in a specific 4:1 ratio of fat: carbohydrate + protein. A high fat, low carbohydrate diet has shown to reduce and even control seizures. The high fat formula excludes trans fats and is rich in omega-3 fatty acids DHA and ARA. KetoCal contains a multi-fiber blend of both insoluble and soluble fiber for healthy digestion and control blood cholesterol and sugar.
KetoCal 4:1 LQ Vanilla Flavor Ready to Drink Carton and KetoCal 4:1 LQ Unflavored 8 oz Drink is ready to drink or consume for enteral tube feeding in convenient cartons. It's nutritionally dense for adults as well as children 1-10 years with low energy requirements. The unflavored drink is contains sugar with no artificial sweeteners. KetoCal 4:1 Fiber Drink is great-tasking and sweetened with sugar and sucralose.
You might also be interested in KetoCal 3:1 powder that's unflavored with one step preparation.
Features and Benefits
- No Trans Fat
- Prepared High Fat Ratio with Low Carbohydrates
- Complete Ketogenic Formula
- Ideal for Children 1-10 Years of Age with Low Energy Requirements
- Supplemented with DHA and ARA Fatty Acids
- Convenient Preparation
- Great Tasting Vanilla Flavor
- Appropriate for Enteral or Oral Consumption
- Product Numbers: 53054, 118796
- Manufacturer: Nutricia
- Size: 8 oz
- Flavors: Unflavored, Vanilla
- Quantity: Each, Case of 27
- Osmolality at 1/5 kcal/ml: 260 mOsm/kg (Vanilla), 280 mOsm/kg (Unflavored)
- Container: Carton Tetra Pak
- Additional Nutrition Information per Carton:
- Calories: 356
- Protein: 7.032 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.1 g
- Fiber: 2.65
- Fat: 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 8.8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 19.7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 8.8 g
- Linoleic Acid: 7650 mg
- a-Linolenic Acid: 741 mg
- DHA: 131 mg
- ARA: 131 g
- Fat: 88.7
- Protein: 8.2%
- Carbohydrate: 3.1%
- Fiber: 1.5%
- Intractable Epilepsy
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Deficiency (PDH)
- Glucose Transporter Type-1 Deficiency (GLUT1DS)
- Other Medical Conditions Where Doctor Recommends a Ketogenic Diet
Refined Vegetable Oils (Palm, Soy, Sunflower), Milk Protein (Casein, Whey), Soy Lecithin, Soy Fiber, Tricalcium Phosphate, Tripotassium Citrate, Arabic Gum, Inulin, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Acetate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Chloride, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Corn Starch, Artificial Flavor, Calcium Lactate, L-Cystine, M. Alpina Oil*, C. Cohnii Oil**, Choline Bitartrate, L-Tryptophan, Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Silicon Dioxide, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Sodium Ascorbate, LPhenylalanine, Natural Flavor, L-Valine, L-Tyrosine, L-Carnitine, Taurine, L-Ascorbic Acid, M-Inositol, Mono and Diglycerides, L-Histidine, Zinc Sulfate, Artificial Sweetener: Sucralose, DL-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mixed Tocopherols, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Phylloquinone, D-Biotin, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin. Unflavored contains: Sugar. Vanilla flavor contains: Artificial Flavor, Sugar and Artificial Sweetener: Sucralose, Sodium Hydroxide, Choline Chloride.
- For oral feeding, best served chilled and consumed immediately.
- For tube feeding, hang time not to exceed 4 hours. It is recommended that the tube is flushed with lukewarm water (approximately 98°F or 37°C) between each feed.
- Do not boil or microwave formula.
- Do not freeze. Recommended storage between 39°F-77°F (4°C-25°C).
- Once carton is opened consume immediately or refrigerate promptly at 39°F/4°C or less and use within 24 hours.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!