Customers Also Bought
Nursing Tote, manufactured by Hopkins Medical Products, is a medical equipment bag, specifically designed to be compliant with The Joint Commission. TJC requires that a nurse tote has, at least, three separate compartments, clean section, dirty section, and a designated subdivision for patient sensitive information.
If you're interested with enhanced security, you can order these nursing totes with a combination lock. The combo lock allows nurses and other medical professionals to be HIPAA compliant.
These nursing tote bags are highly fashionable, as they are available in seven fun and trendy colors. In addition to a wide selection of colors, the material is waterproof and is incredibly easy to clean once dirty. The bottom of the bag is reinforced, too, for excellent durability.
With extra pouches to ensure quick access to diagnostic and vital supplies, you can easily understand why this nurse tote bag is a favorite among medical professionals. Order the attractive nursing tote now and upscale your organization and patients' privacy and security today!
Nursing Tote Features and Benefits
- 3 separate, zippered compartments.
- Available with or without a combination lock.
- Easy to clean.
- External pocket for quick access to keys, cell phone, pager, or hand wash.
- Waterproof and mildew resistant.
- Reinforced bottom for enhanced durability.
Nursing Tote Specifications
- Product Numbers: 530907BLCK, 530907BRGNDY, 530907HNTRGRN, 530907NVY, 530907PRPL, 530907RYLBL, 530907TL, 530937BLCK, 530937BRGNDY, 530937HNTRGRN, 530937NVY, 530937PRPL, 530937RYLBL, 530937TL.
- Colors: Black, burgundy, hunter green, navy, purple, royal blue, and teal.
- Material: 70D nylon.
- Tote Length: 14 inches.
- Tote Depth: 4-3/4 inches.
- Tote Height: 14-3/4 inches.
- Application: To assist with safely storing diagnostic equipment, among other medical supplies.
- Manufacturer: Hopkins Medical Products.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hopkins Medical Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!