Skil-Care Geri Chair Smoker's Protective Smock - Nonflamable Protection
Skil-Care Geri-Chair Smokers Apron is a fireproof smock made with fiberglass to protect wheelchair and geri chair patients from accidental tobacco burns. This flameproof wheelchair smoking protective smock is full sized to cover the chest and lap. The smock is lightweight and comfortable for patient use. This protective cover prevents accidental ignition of the patient’s clothing. Select between two separate smock choices—white for wheelchairs and blue for geri chairs. The wheelchair smoking apron has a larger size to better accommodate the larger chair size. The fabric of the smoking smock resists cracking.
Vitality Medical carries many wheelchair accessories, safety products and Wheelchair Seat Belts For Sale for mobility patients, including the Drive Wheelchair Seat Belt, Invacare Economy Wheelchair Footrest, and the ROHO Mosaic Cushion.
Product Features & Benefits
- Full size to cover chest and lap.
- Adjustable neck strap.
- Easy to clean with damp cloth or sponge.
- Can be folded for storage without cracking or pinholes.
- Helps prevent burns to wheelchair patients.
- Product Numbers: 906010, 906016.
- Size: One size fits most.
- GeriChair: 39 x 44 Inch.
- Wheelchair: 30 x 32 Inch.
- GeriChair: Blue.
- Wheelchair: White.
- Material: Fiberglass.
- User: Unisex.
- Fastening: Neck and chair straps.
- Manufacturer: Skil Care.
Product Manuals and Documents
- Skil Care Geri Chair Smoking Apron contains user instructions for this wheelchair safety device.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!