Other ROHO product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Roho Mosaic Wheelchair Seat Cushion Overview
ROHO Mosaic Cushion is a fantastic seat or wheelchair cushion which was specially designed and manufactured for users who not only require superior comfort and support, but also may require basic skin protection. ROHO makes their cushions with interconnected air cells to evenly distribute forces across the cushion so as not to create pressure points and allows for minimal skin irritation.
As a whole, the ROHO Mosaic Wheelchair Seat Cushion conforms to pressures but taking a closer look, each individual air cell also conform to body contours. This dual conformation system is what makes ROHO cushions so incredibly comfortable and great for patient support.
What comes in the box?
- The cushion
- Air pump
- Repair kit
- Cushion cover
- User manual
What is Roho Cushion Used for?
The cushion is a wheelchair support surface that is adjustable, and shape-conforming (due to being filled with air). It has a weight limit of 250 pounds and is lightweight. While it is ideal for wheelchairs, you can also use it for the following:
- Ball Park
- Cushion the seat of your car or truck
Features and Benefits
- Easy to inflate
- Adjusts to individual needs
- Washable cover
- Non-skid bottom
- Distributes load across the contact area
- Easy to clean
Why Buy the Roho Mosaic Seat Cushion?
ROHO Air-Cell Shape Fitting Technology
The air-cells of the cushion interconnect, forming one large air pocket. As you move about, the air shifts between the cells to provide you with maximum comfort and support where you need it. The design of the cushion prevents you from bottoming out. Negative space between the cells allows air to flow, which reduces heat build-up.
What makes the Mosaic different?
The cover has an opening at each of the four corners so that the cushion fits, no matter which direction you put it in. The single-cell with multiple pockets provides superior protection for skin and soft tissues. The unique construction allows for longer sitting times, because as you shift, the pressure changes, which permits your blood to flow.
Ease of Use
- Press the nozzle from the hand pump onto the inflation valve.
- Twist the inflation valve counterclockwise to open it.
- Slide the handle of the hand pump up and down to inflate the cushion.
- Stop inflating when cushion begins to arch.
- Twist the inflation valve clockwise.
- Remove the Pump
- Put the cushion into the cover.
- Put the cushion onto the wheelchair with the pockets facing upward.
- Place the cushion so that the valve is in the front on the left side of the user.
- Have the user sit on the cushion.
- Center the cushion under the user.
- Adjusting the cushion.
- Place your hand underneath the user.
- Find the user's lowest bony prominence.
- Keep your hand in place and open the inflation valve.
- Once you can barely move your fingers, close the valve.
- Remove your hand.
- Brand: Mosaic
- Manufacturer: ROHO
- Hook and Loop Fasteners
- Cover: 2-way stretch fabric
- Made from PVC
Product SizesProducts:Roho Mosaic Cushion 16X16Roho Mosaic Cushion 18X16Roho Mosaic Cushion 18X18SKU(s):1616C1816C1818CWidth:16 inches18 inches18 inchesDepth:16 inches16 inches18 inchesWeight:.75 pounds.75 pounds1 pound
Other products to buy
- Replacement parts -
Warranty: 1 year limited
Product Video (4:16 minutes)
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.