Customers Also Bought
Nicoderm CQ 24 Hour Transdermal Clear Patch Quit Smoking Aid is specially formulated to include a patented technology called SmartControl. On the side you wear against your skin, SmartControl is a Smoking Cessation aid that extends the effectiveness of the Medicine & Health. The SmartControl technology includes an extra layer that helps provide a controlled release of nicotine, ensuring that all of the nicotine will not be delivered at once or run out too soon. Put the nicotine patch on once a day for continuous defense against nicotine withdrawal. Over an 8 to 10 week period, lower the dosage until you achieve smoking cessation altogether.
NicoDerm CQ Clear Patch is a small, nicotine-containing patch. When you place the NicoDerm CQ patch against, nicotine passes through the skin and into your body. NicoDerm CQ is very thin and uses special material to control how fast nicotine passes through the skin. Unlike the sudden jolts of nicotine delivered by cigarettes, the amount of nicotine you receive remains relatively smooth throughout the 24 or 16 hour period you wear the NicoDerm CQ patch. This helps to reduce cravings you may have for nicotine.
Nicoderm CQ Step 1 Patch Stop Smoking Aid Features & Benefits
- Graduated smoking cessation program that works!
- SmartControl technology extends the effectiveness of this nicotine patch.
- Controlled release lasting up to 24 hours to help you Quit Smoking.
NicoDerm CQ Quit Smoking Cessation Program - By the Numbers
- Step One - For Smokers who smoke 10 or more cigarettes daily.
- Step Two - For smokers who smoke 10 or less cigarettes daily.
- Step Three - For smokers who complete Step Two.
Nicoderm CQ 24 Hour Transdermal Patch Quit Smoking Cessation Aid Specifications
- Nicoderm CQ 24 Hour Transdermal Patch Quit Smoking Aid Product Numbers: 2130227, 2416832, 2416758.
- Dosage Strengths:
- Step One Patch: 21 mg. for 6 weeks.
- Step Two Patch: 14 mg. for 2 weeks.
- Step Three Patch: 7 mg. for 2 weeks
- Duration: 24 Hour
- Dosage Form: Transdermal Patch.
- Active Ingredients: Nicotine (21 mg) (per patch)
- Inactive Ingredients: Ethylene/Vinyl Acetate Copolymer, Polyisobutylene, High Density Polyethylene Between Clear Polyster Backings.
- Color: Clear.
- Application: Smoking Cessation Aid.
- Manufacturer: Glaxo Smith Kline.
- Brand: Nicoderm CQ .
- Generic Drug Code: 03421.
- NDC Number: 00135014502.
- UNSPSC Code: 51212202.
NicoDerm CQ Quit Smoking Video (0:32 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A