Customers Also Bought
NeoMed Feeding Tube is made from soft medical grade polymers that supports nutritive sucking, developmental care, and promotes improved treatment outcomes. This tubing allows for an indwell time up to 30 days, which makes it cost effective by lowering the need for additional tube placement. It contains bold insertion markings and a semi-encapsulated radiopaque stripe to help establish tube placement.
The NeoMed Polyurethane Feeding Tube has a plugged-style hub closure that reduces the risk of bacterial growth. The hub closure allows for the ability to plug the lumen and clean hidden ridges, threads, caps, and reservoirs, which prevents residual EBM exposure to air and potential bacteria colonization.
The NeoMed Silicone Feeding Tube is designed with open distal tips without hidden cavities or sharp edges. The holes of this tube are precision drilled, which prevents torn or plugged tissue upon removal. Find enteral feeding tubes with low pricing and fast shipping at Vitality Medical today.
Product Features and Benefits
- Supports Nutritive Sucking
- Ideal for Developmental Care
- Promotes Improved Outcomes
- Bold Insertion Markings
- Plugged-Style Hub Closure
- Prevents Residual EBM Exposure
- Open Distal Tip w/No Sharp Edges
- Manufacturer: Specialty Medical Products
- Brand: NeoMed
- Sterility: Sterility
- Application: Nasogastric Feeding Tube
- Materials: Polyurethane, Silicone
- Product Numbers: FTL5.0P-EO, FTL6.5P-EO, FTL6.5S-EO, FTL8.0P-EO, FTL8.0S-EO, FTM5.0S-EO, FTM6.5P-EO, FTM6.5S-EO, FTM8.0P-EO, FTM8.0S-EO, FTS5.0P-EO, FTS6.5P-EO, FTS6.5S-EO, FTS8.0P-EO
Manuals and Documents
- Product Instructions contains product instructions
- Additional Information