Customers Also Bought
extriCARE 2400 Negative Pressure Dressings are equipped with a drainage tube that connects the dressing to a collection canister attached to the extriCARE 2400 Negative Pressure Pump. The extriCARE 2400 Pump provides a vacuum to the dressings transmitted by the drainage tube. These wound dressings come in two sizes. The foam dressings provide NPWT and seal around the wound with its gentle adhesive film. The dressing pad area applies suction or negative pressure to the wound to remove exudate, infectious material, and tissue debris. The removal of these items promotes a better healing environment for the wound. The dressing can remain on the wound for up to 72 hours.
- Large Foam Kit: two adhesive films, a connector tubing, a suction bell and sticker labels.
- Small Foam Kit Includes: single adhesive film, a connector tubing and a suction bell.
Features & Benefits
- Suction seal Around Wound
- Easy to Apply
- Effectively Removes Exudate, Necrotic Tissue and Toxins
- Promotes Faster Healing
- Dressing Can Protect Wound for up to 72 Hours
- Manufacturer: ExtriCARE USA
- Product Numbers: EC-FOAM-S, EC-FOAM-L
- Large Measurements: 25 cm x 16 cm x 3 cm
- Small Measurements: 10 cm x 7.5 cm x 3 cm
- Color: Grey
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dressing Wear-Time: 72 Hours
Manuals and Documents
extriCARE Dressing Application Video (2:26 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A