Customers Also Bought
Featuring an innovative design, the NebuTech HDN Reusable Nebulizer has a rounded mouthpiece with no sharp edges, which is great for pediatric, adult and edentulous patients.
The exhalation port features a one way tricuspid shaped valve that will only open during exhalation. The valve will remain closed during inspiration so that the aerosolized dose will not be diluted with air that has not passed through the reservoir tower.
This nebulizer has an integral medication cup that holds 5cc diluent and medication. In addition, the medication cup has a clearly visible graduated marker.
To ensure the integrity of medication, there is a built-in anti-drool feature; the valve features a small chamber that will collect spittle.
In addition to having a saliva chamber, the NebuTech HDN Reusable Nebulizer has a one way valve on top that opens to allow a breath enhanced inspiration. It will only close once you begin to expire.
This nebulizer works by directing incoming air to the bottom where it is joined with aerosolized medication. The reservoir, additionally, holds as a Bolus until inspiration begins.
Featuring a bright green cone that creates a capillary action, operation is possible at virtually any angle, including horizontal and vertical positions. NebuTech HDN Reusable Nebulizer offers the utmost stability as it features a scalloped cuff that makes it easier to grip.
NebuTech HDN Reusable Nebulizer Features and Benefits
- 80% of particle size is below 5 microns and is within a respirable range.
- Anti-drool chamber.
- Comes with 7 feet of tubing.
- Convenient easy cleaning procedures.
- Functions in almost any position.
- Great for a variety of patients.
- Incorporates one-way valves at the inlet and outlet paths.
- Nebulizes 3 cc in less than 10 minutes.
- Prevents medication contamination.
- Provides minimal loss of medication during inhalation phase.
- Removable green colored cone.
- Safe for dishwasher, autoclave or hand wash.
NebuTech HDN Reusable Nebulizer Specifications
- Product Number: 8660.
- Pressure: 50 PSI.
- Application: To Aerosolize Medication.
- Manufacturer: Salter Labs.
- HCPCS Code: A7005.
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions
- Additional Information