Featuring an innovative design, the NebuTech HDN Reusable Nebulizer has a rounded mouthpiece with no sharp edges, which is great for pediatric, adult and edentulous patients.
The exhalation port features a one way tricuspid shaped valve that will only open during exhalation. The valve will remain closed during inspiration so that the aerosolized dose will not be diluted with air that has not passed through the reservoir tower.
This nebulizer has an integral medication cup that holds 5cc diluent and medication. In addition, the medication cup has a clearly visible graduated marker.
To ensure the integrity of medication, there is a built-in anti-drool feature; the valve features a small chamber that will collect spittle.
In addition to having a saliva chamber, the NebuTech HDN Reusable Nebulizer has a one way valve on top that opens to allow a breath enhanced inspiration. It will only close once you begin to expire.
This nebulizer works by directing incoming air to the bottom where it is joined with aerosolized medication. The reservoir, additionally, holds as a Bolus until inspiration begins.
Featuring a bright green cone that creates a capillary action, operation is possible at virtually any angle, including horizontal and vertical positions. NebuTech HDN Reusable Nebulizer offers the utmost stability as it features a scalloped cuff that makes it easier to grip.
NebuTech HDN Reusable Nebulizer Features and Benefits
- 80% of particle size is below 5 microns and is within a respirable range.
- Anti-drool chamber.
- Comes with 7 feet of tubing.
- Convenient easy cleaning procedures.
- Functions in almost any position.
- Great for a variety of patients.
- Incorporates one-way valves at the inlet and outlet paths.
- Nebulizes 3 cc in less than 10 minutes.
- Prevents medication contamination.
- Provides minimal loss of medication during inhalation phase.
- Removable green colored cone.
- Safe for dishwasher, autoclave or hand wash.
NebuTech HDN Reusable Nebulizer Specifications
- Product Number: 8660.
- Pressure: 50 PSI.
- Application: To Aerosolize Medication.
- Manufacturer: Salter Labs.
- HCPCS Code: A7005.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Salter Labs
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsThere is a cap at the top of this unit....do you need to keep this on when using it?Question by: Carole on May 29, 2016 8:29:24 AMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!What is the particle size of nebulized meds?Question by: Catherine L Lites on Jan 16, 2018 8:05:00 AMOur description states "80% of particle size is below 5 microns and is within a respirable range." Further inquiries require contacting the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 25, 2018 7:25:00 AM
- Easy to clean,
- There is nothing to dislike