Customers Also Bought
Multi-layer Composite Dressing, manufactured by MPM, is a medical dressing that utilizes a dual layer design to create an optimal environment for the treatment of leg ulcers in stages II and IV, as well as treating deep partial to full thickness wounds that have heavy drainage.
These MPM Medical Composite Dressings create a moist environment for wounds to heal. The center pad of the Multi-layer Composite Dressing absorbs the exudate while the breathable top layer allows air circulation while still protecting the wound from contamination.
Multi-layer Composite Dressing Features and Benefits
- Creates a Moist Environment for Healing
- Center Pad Absorbs Heavy Drainage, Reducing Changes
- Breathable Top Layer
- Non-Adherent Dressing
Multi-layer Composite Dressing Specifications
- MPM Medical Multi-layer Composite Dressing Product Number: MP00072, MP00074.
- Sizes: 4 x 4 Inch and 6 x 6 Inch
- Color: White
- Shape: Square
- Manufacturer: MPM Medical
- HCPCS: A6203
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MPM Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!