Customers Also Bought
The Motif Duo Double Electric Breast Pump is a great choice for travel and on-the-go use. Weighing in at just half a pound, the Duo's petit size, lightweight design, and 2½-hour battery life makes this Motif electric breast pump easy to pack into a purse, baby bag, or suitcase. This item even fits into most pockets, desk drawers, and cupholders. Because this item has a rechargeable battery, it doesn't need to be plugged in while in use, making it easy to carry as needed. The Duo can also be used as an everyday breast pump for home use. While built especially for travel, the discreet nature and affordable cost of this breast pump makes it a great choice for any setting.
The Motif Duo electric breast pump was designed with a mother's comfort in mind. It has two settings: massage mode and expression mode. Massage mode helps mothers' bodies prepare for lactation by mimicking the suckling of her child. This soft stimulation helps with the let-down of breastmilk. With 10 massage levels, mothers are sure to find a setting that is both comfortable and that best suits their needs. Once this step is complete, the user has another 10 settings to choose from for expression mode. These settings can be programmed to memory for convenience. The expression modality is programmed to express the most milk as efficiently as possible.
The Motif Duo breast pump was built with the well-being of both mothers and children in mind. This pump features closed system backup protection to prevent mold and bacteria buildup to keep babies safe from contaminated milk. It is also made with a backlit LED screen, so it is easy for moms to read no matter the time of day or setting, which also reduces eye strain. It can be used while the baby sleeps without turning any overhead lights on. In addition, a quiet motor emits only a low hum, so both mom and child will be grateful for the extra sleep the baby gets with the use of the Motif Duo. This breast pump has a built-in function that turns the pump off automatically after 30 minutes of use to protect mothers from overuse.
This breast pump is quality built. A scale is included with the Motif Duo breast pump to make measuring easy. In addition, the Motif Duo bottles and other milk collection parts that are included with this breast pump are sturdy and long-lasting. All items included with the purchase of the Motif Duo are BPA-Free.
What Comes in the Box?
- One Motif Duo Breast Pump
- Two Tubes
- Two Tubing Connector Pairs
- Two Connectors and Diaphragms
- Two Valves
- Two 27mm Breast Shields
- Two 24mm Breast Shields
- Two 21mm Breast Shields
- Two 180 mL Milk Collection Containers
- Two Bottle Nipples
- One Power Adapter
How to Operate the Motif Duo?
- Fully charge the Motif Duo for a long battery life.
- Thoroughly wash hands with soap and water before touching any pump parts.
- Ensure there are no damaged parts. Replace anything that is damaged if necessary.
- Sanitize any parts that come into contact with breastmilk.
- Assemble the breast shield and diaphragm. Connect the tubing between the diaphragm and the pump body. Make sure the tubing is connected securely.
- Use the Motif Duo or a warm towel to massage the breast for five minutes to stimulate expression.
- Place the breast shield on breast. Ensure that nipple is centered within the breast shield.
- Turn the breast pump. The device will automatically begin pumping.
- Adjust the vacuum and speed settings until finding the most comfortable and best-working setting.
- Pumping duration typically ranges between 10 and 30 minutes, depending on the user. Shorter, more frequent pumping is preferred.
- After pumping is complete, turn the device off. Slide a finger between the breast and breast shield to separate them.
How to Clean and Sanitize Motif Duo
Before using the system for the first time:
- Scrub the milk-collection kit with warm water and a soft brush or a clean dishcloth.
- Rinse the milk-collection kit off with water.
- Boil the milk-collection kit in water for five minutes.
- Remove the sanitized parts with a set of tongs.
- On a clean surface, air dry all pieces.
After each use:
- Thoroughly wash hands before touching breast pump components.
- Identify all parts that come into contact with breast milk and disassemble them.
- Rinse any milk residue off of each component with cool water.
- Separate the parts and wash them on the top rack of the dishwasher OR use a clean rag or soft brush to clean each component OR soak each component in soapy, warm water for at least five minutes.
- On a clean surface, air dry or dry each component with a clean towel.
- After each use, wipe the pump down with warm water.
- Store the parts in a clean container or bag for safety. Only store parts after each part is completely dry.
Features and Benefits
- Great for Travel and On-the-Go Use
- Weighs Only Half a Pound
- Battery Powered
- 2½-Hour Battery Life
- Fits Into Purses, Pockets, and Baby Bags
- Discreet Design
- Massage and Expression Modes
- Features 10 Massage Modes and 10 Expression Modes
- Built for Efficient Expression
- Closed-System Backflow Protection (Prevents Bacterial Buildup)
- Backlit LED Screen Reduces Eye Strain
- Quiet Motor
- Automatic Shutoff Feature
- Scale Included
- Milk Collection Containers Are Quality-Made
- Manufacturer: Motif Medical
- Brand: Duo
- Product Number: MD-20.0
- Type: Double Electric
- Modes: Massage (10 Settings), Expression (10 Settings)
- System: Closed System
- Screen: Backlit LED
- Adapter Input: AC 100~240V (50/60Hz)
- Output: DC 12V/1.5A
- Weight: 0.5 Pound
- Color: Orange and White
- BPA-Free: Yes
- Pump Warranty: 12-Month
- Component Warranty: 90-Day
- Application: Electric Breast Pump
Manuals and Documents
Motif Duo Assembly (1:04 minutes)
- Additional Information