MJM PVC Bariatric Shower Chair with Dual Drop Arm, by MJM International, is an extra-wide, extra-strength, economical shower chair with a 600-lb weight capacity, making the perfect choice for bariatric patients looking for some extra support while showering. Made of healthcare grade polymer plastic which inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungus, with reinforced stress points for stability.
MJM PVC Bariatric Shower Chair with Dual Drop Arm features a dual drop arm to ensure ease in getting in and out of the chair, as well as a removable, slide-out 10-quart commode. The full support polyethylene seat enhances user comfort, while the push/pull handle and six heavy duty threaded stem casters offer easy transport and mobility.
MJM PVC Bariatric Shower Chair with Dual Drop Arm Features and Benefits:
- Healthcare Grade Polymer Plastic.
- Full Support Seat (High Density Polyethylene Flat Seat) Enhances Resident Comfort.
- Anti-Slip Handgrips.
- Push/Pull Handle and Fast Drying Removable Mesh Back/Sling.
- Reinforced At All Stress-Related Areas.
- Personal Pocket Pouch.
- 10 Quart Commode (Slide Out).
- Dual Drop Arm.
- Extra Wide Deluxe Shower Chair.
MJM PVC Bariatric Shower Chair with Dual Drop Arm Specifications:
- Manufacturer: MJM International
- Internal Width: 26 Inch
- External Width: 30 Inch
- 6 Heavy Duty Threaded Stem Casters: 5 Inch x 1.25 Inch (Four Locking and Two Non-Locking Casters)
- Over All Size: 45 Inch H x 31 Inch W x 29 Inch D
- Seat Height: 22.5 Inch
- Seat Depth: 23.5 Inch
- Capacity: 600 lbs
- Product Numbers: S126-5BAR-DDA-GRN, S126-5BAR-DDA-MVE, S126-5BAR-DDA-RBL
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDo you have to assemble the chair?Question by: CONSUELA LEWIS on Aug 24, 2017 8:29:00 PMThe item will have to be put together upon receipt.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Feb 5, 2018 9:08:00 AMI would like to know the weight of the MJM Bariatric Shower chair with dual drop arms.Question by: Mary Anne Whyland on Mar 31, 2017 6:20:00 AMThe fully assembled product weight is 50 pounds.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 4, 2017 11:30:00 AM