Customers Also Bought
The Mepilex Self-Adherent Foam Dressing by Molnlycke is an absorbent dressing that treats a variety of wounds as a primary application. The dressing uses Safetac technology, a special adhesive that reduces the amount of irritation to the skin and healing wound tissues when removed. This is one of the more popular high-end dressings, especially among those treating leg ulcers due to pressure or diabetes.
These absorbent dressings are designed to handle wound severity ranging from low- to medium-exudate wounds, including post-op wounds or diabetic wounds. They are also good for both chronic and acute wounds and conform well to the wound bed. To get a better fit, Mepilex can also be cut. The dressing peels off softly, meaning less stress on the skin and a better healing experience for both patient and caregiver.
Look to Tubifast Tubular Retention Dressing for a secondary wrap over Mepilex.
Mepilex Self-Adherent Foam Dressing Features and Benefits
- Can Be Used as a Primary Dressing
- Absorbent Capacity for Light- to Moderate-Exudate Wounds
- Safetac Adhesive Allows for Easier Application
- Dressings Can Be Cut and Shaped for Better Fit
- Soft and Conformable; Minimizes the Risk of Maceration
Mepilex Self-Adherent Foam Dressing Specifications
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke
- Brand: Mepilex
- Product Numbers: 294090, 294199, 294299, 294399, 294499, 294500
- Material: Polyurethane Foam
- HCPCS: A6209
- Application: Wound Dressing
- Additional Information