Customers Also Bought
Tubifast Tubular Retention Dressing, by Molnlycke, is a highly elastic material that is designed to slip over an arm or leg as a means of securing a wound dressing to the skin. This a multi-functional product is ideal for those who have persistent wounds and need long-term wound management. It may be used to cover any part of the body. It offers a 2-way stretch and is available in five sizes.
Tubifast is constructed with the 2-Way Stretch construction where the woven elastic bands are placed radially and longitudinal for the most adaptive conformity for the varying contours of the body's extremities. Any part of the arm and leg can be secured simply by slipping the limb through and positioned around the proper area. This high-tech tubular bandage can also be used for patch wrapping and fitted for an under-cast stockinette.
This retention dressing holds wound dressing materials securely without compressing or constricting the skin. There is no need to supplement with tape, pins or ties. The material is manufactured from rayon and has very fine elastane threads knitted into the fabric to provide light elasticity. The light, open weave fabric allows air to circulate over the skin, helping to avoid skin maceration. Each Tubifast size is indicated by color (see specifications and Tubifast Sizing Chart below).
This product is manufactured by Molnlycke. For detailed information about each size of Tubifast click on the following links: Red Line 1.5 Inch. Green Line 2 Inch, Blue Line 3 Inch, Yellow Line 4.5 Inch, and Purple Line 8 Inch. Vitality Medical carries other tubular bandages like Lohmann & Rauscher TG, TG Fix, Tubigrip, and Surgigrip.
Product Features and Benefits
- Stretch bandage.
- Tubular support bandage.
- Color coded stripe for quick reference.
- The retention dressing will effectively secure most wound dressing to a arm, leg or other area of the body.
- There is no need to use any other securing devices like tape or pins.
- Made of a two way stretch system for the best body conformity.
- Used for patch wrapping and fitted for an under-cast stockinette.
- Light elasticity promotes freedom of movement.
- Wide ranges of sizes to fit your needs.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Radial and longitudinal elasticity.
- Less fray reduces the risk of fibers being transmitted to the wound.
- Product Numbers: 2434, 2436, 2438, 2440, 2444.
- Diameter Sizes:
- 1.5 Inch (3.5 cm): Red Line.
- 2 Inch (5 cm): Green Line.
- 3 Inch (7.5 cm): Blue Line.
- 4.5 Inch (10.75 cm): Yellow Line.
- 8 Inch (20 cm): Purple Line.
- Length: 11 yards (10 m):
- Material: Rayon and Elastane.
- Application: Elasticated Tubular Bandage.
- Brand: Tubifast
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke.
Manuals and Documents
- Tubular Bandages Flyer contains product features and benefits.
Tubifast Size Chart
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A