Other Mentor product(s)
- Mentor Freedom Cath External Condom Catheter by Coloplast
- Freedom® Clear LS External Condom Catheter by Coloplast
- Clear Advantage Silicone Self-Adhesive Male External Catheter with Aloe Vera
- Mentor Self Cath Male Straight Tip Intermittent Catheter
- Self-Cath Female Intermittent Catheter Straight Tip by Coloplast (Mentor)
Customers Also Bought
The Coloplast Freedom Clear Male External Catheter is made of silicone and is self-adhering for comfortable daily wearing for your continence needs. The sheath applies externally like a condom to be less invasive over an indwelling catheter. This External Catheter is made of pliable silicone which is a latex-free material to avoid possible allergic reaction some users may have to natural latex rubber. Its clear construction is also useful for visual checking at-a-glance without having to remove the catheter. Freedom Clear Male External Catheter from Coloplast also features a solid reservoir nozzle structure to ensure a kink-resistant reservoir so that urine is never blocked during movement.
Choose from Freedom Clear Male External Catheter sizes, Small (Coloplast 5100), Medium (Coloplast 5200), Intermediate (Coloplast 5300), Large (Coloplast 5400), and X-Large (Coloplast 5500). Coloplast recommends to measure at a relaxed state to find the correct size. If measurement is between two sizes, pick the size down.
You may also want to check out the Coloplast Conveen Active Leg Bag to pair with the external catheter.
Features and Benefits
- Kink Resistant Nozzle Reservoir
- Clear Silicone Construction is Latex-Free
- Clear for Easy Visual Checking
- Comfortable Every Day Wearing
- Easy to Apply
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Product Numbers: 5100, 5200, 5300, 5400, 5500
- Size/Diameter Options: Small (23 mm), Medium (28 mm), Intermediate (31 mm), Large (35 mm), X-Large (40 mm)
- User: Male
- Quantity: Each, Box of 100
- Color: Clear
- Material: Silicone
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Application: External Condom Catheter
- HCPCS Code: A4349
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow often must these catheters be changed? It's the freedom clear silicone external condom catheterQuestion by: Harvey on May 31, 2015 7:55:00 PMWe cannot answer specific questions as to how often a catheter should be changed. It's best to contact your physician regarding this matter.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 25, 2016 3:19:00 PMI don't know the size to buy?Question by: David Grougan on Jul 20, 2019 12:56:00 PMYou will want to measure the circumference of the penis and then choose the catheter closest in size. The catheter will stretch a little, but if it is too large, it will not seal properly.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Jul 22, 2019 1:47:00 PMHow much urine do these holdQuestion by: Eva on Aug 9, 2019 2:12:00 PMThe external catheter does not hold urine, it funnels it into a drainage bag or container of some form.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Aug 9, 2019 2:48:00 PM
Based on your history
However, this is NOT the SS length; it is the standard length.
Standard length product #s end in 00. Ex. 5100, 5200, 5300.
Sports Sheath (SS) length #s end in 10. Ex. 5110, 5210, 5310.
I called Vitality about this issue, but no one has called me back.
I called again today and was disconnected.