Other Conveen product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Conveen Optima Male External Catheter, manufactured by, Coloplast is a self adhering silicone catheter. This external catheter features a simple, trouble free adhesive that provides an easy-on application and a double-grip strip. The double grip strip along with the sure-grip ribs help to ensure a secure and dependable fit.
This product features a triple-action anti-leak system and anti-kink bulb. These features help to prevent urine back flow and leakage. Coveen Optima Catheter, available for SALE at Vitality Medical is a soft, comfortable and breathable external catheter that can be an excellent alternative to more invasive intermittent catheters. This product is transparent to allow easy monitoring of the skin and features balanced adhesives which provide secure reliability and skin friendliness.
Male patients suffering from urinary incontinence can choose from a variety of options to treat this common condition. Treatments can include incontinence briefs, pads, clamps or catheters. The Conveen Optima Catheter is a great external catheter solution and can be used in combination with a leg bag providing a complete urinary incontinence system. Additional extension tubing can be purchased to allow a more convenient and efficient setup. The featured push ring on this system ensures a secure connection to the tubing and valve of the collection leg bag. BUY the Coveen Optima Catheter from Vitality Medical today.
Tips for Using Your Conveen Optima Catheter
- You can quickly and easily wash your catheter using warm soap and water.
- Heat activates adhesive; hold in your hand to initiate the activation process.
- Pay attention to fit; how the catheter fits is significant and will make the difference between a pleasant user experience and an unpleasant one.
- Make sure skin is clean, dry and free from oils and moisturizers.
Buyer's Guide: How to Choose
Standard size VS. Sport Size:
- Choose from four circumference sizes available in Standard length, or
- Choose from four circumference sizes in Sport length for short/retracted shafts.
Want to try the Conveen Optima catheter? You can try out this catheter before you purchase it by requesting a free sample of the Conveen Optima.
Conveen Optima Catheter Features and Benefits
- Packaged discreetly with a hard cover, making it difficult for other people to identity it as condom catheters.
- Anti-kink bulb that helps prevent urine back flow
- Double grip strip and sure grip ribs ensure a secure fit
- Made with silicone
- Latex Free
Conveen Optima Catheter Specifications
- Product type: One piece external catheter (condom catheter)
- Securing Method: Self sealing adhesive push ring
- Can be used in combination with a leg bag for a complete urinary incontinence system
- Coveen Optima Catheter Item numbers: 22121, 22125, 22025, 22030, 22130, 22135, 22035, 22040
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Conveen
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWill this fall off after a few hours like the Coloplast Security+? What have you got that will work?Question by: James on Jun 8, 2015 10:40:00 PMThis is not an item we carry in our warehouse and therefore cannot accurately answer that question. It's best to contact the manufacturer for a clearer answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 26, 2016 12:34:00 PMDo you ship these to the UK ? If so, how much is the shipping cost ?Question by: Matt on Aug 18, 2017 5:56:00 AMWe are able to ship overseas at an additional cost. To view the shipping fees, simply add the item to your cart, then select "International Checkout." Choose the country and the cost for shipping will show there with the proper conversion rate.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 29, 2017 8:22:00 AMHow to remove the condom when it's time?Question by: Talia on Jun 9, 2017 9:27:00 PMThis is not an item we carry in our warehouse and therefore cannot accurately answer that question. We recommend contacting the manufacturer for a clearer answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 13, 2017 8:55:00 AM
Based on your history
- I do like how easy this catheter goes on
- Packaging, ease of use