Customers Also Bought
EdemaBoots for Men by CareActive help people cope with edema, diabetes, swollen feet and/or swollen ankles. These boots have a 40% wider footprint at both the toe and heel -- ideal for those with sensitive skin or anybody needing an extra-roomy, super-soft slipper. The boots have a high-domed toe box that won't irritate sensitive corns and bunions.
The EdemaBoots for Men feature a Sherpa-style line for pillow-soft comfort and a foam padded insole. A non-slip, vinyl outer sole provides additional security and greater confidence for ambulatory patients. These extra-wide slippers carry an adjustable Velcro Closure strap for fine-tuning fit among those with edematous feet or limited dexterity.
Although billed as mens' boots, these can also be worn by women if purchasing for a large facility. Sizes range from small to extra large in navy or black (see specifications below). Both colors come with a contrasting, white Sherpa-style liner. Vitality Medical also sells a Ladies' EdemaBoot in a solid baby pink or blue floral pattern.
EdemaBoots for Men Features and Benefits:
- Wide track -- These are 40% wider than standard slippers, providing comfort to hard-working feet and relief to injured/sensitive skin.
- Sherpa-style liner -- Puffy liner comforts and warms feet.
- Case-packed -- Streamlines purchase for large facilities and organizations.
- Versatile -- Domed toebox accommodates a wide variety of ailments from edema and diabetes to various skin infections.
EdemaBoots for Men Specifications:
- Manufacturer: CareActive
- Item numbers for both black and navy: EBM1 (Small), EBM1-2 (Medium), EBM1-3 (Large), EBM1-4 (X-Large)
- Shoe sizes: Small (7-8.5), Medium (9-10.5), Large (11-12), X-Large (12.5-13.5)
- Weight: 1 pound
- Country of origin: China
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!