Customers Also Bought
MedLine Sterile Water Solution is formulated to be used for wound irrigation. This solution helps minimize the potential for bacterial growth and pyrogen formation. Each bottle and cup is designed for single-dose use, which reduces the risk of cross-contamination. The MedLine Sterile Irrigation Solution is pre-packaged in ready-to-use, convenient containers. It is ideal for suctioning, irrigation, wound debridement and dressing moistening. Sterile saline solution is great for clinical use or for in-home care.
This solution is available in three volume options: 110 mL cup, 250 mL bottle, and 100 mL bottle. It can be purchased individually by the bottle/cup or by the case (24) or (48).
For wound debridement, you may also be interested in the Sterile Saline Solution by MedLine, which is great for irrigation, suctioning, and dressing moistening.
Product Features and Benefits
- Reduces the Risk of Cross-Contamination
- Packaged in Ready-to-Use Containers
- Ideal for Dressing Moistening
- Perfect for Wound Debridement
- Great for Device Irrigation and Suctioning
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Product Numbers: DYND40570, DYND40570H, PCS1550, PCS1550H, RDI30295
- Sizes: 110 mL Cup, 250 mL Bottle, 100 mL Bottle
- Latex-Free: Yes
- UNSPSC Codes: 42312313, 42271802, 51191605
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information