Customers Also Bought
Medlance Plus is a Lancing Device made for efficient, safe and comfortable capillary blood sampling. Manufactured by HTL Strefa in Poland, Medlance Plus protects patients and caregivers from sharps-injuries. Using Medlance Plus Safety Lancets is the best way to eliminate needle stick injuries and reduce the risk of cross contamination. Medlance Plus is a single-use lancet with a self destructing design that eliminates potential for reuse. Medlance Plus Safety Lancet features an ultra-sharp linear tracking needle that is optimally positioned during skin penetration that eliminates vibrations to reduce pain and prevent tissue damage.
Medlance Plus Safety Lancet Features & Benefits
- Easy to use.
- Fixed depth lancet needle.
- No pre-loading.
- Efficient design ensures adequate blood volume with minimal pain.
- Quality Diabetic Device.
Medlance Plus Safety Lancet Specifications
- Medlance Plus Safety Lancet Product Numbers: 7242, 7243, 7244, 7245, 7246.
- Size Options: 25 Gauge 1.5 mm Depth or 30 Gauge 1.2 mm Depth.
- Application: Blood glucose monitoring.
- Self-destructive mechanism that excludes the possibility of reuse.
- Sterilized reliable sterile protector.
- Manufacturer: HTL Strefa.
- Manufacturing Country: Poland.
- Brand: Medlance.
- HCPCS code: A4259.
- Guaranteed to lance the first time.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer HTL Strefa
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!