Customers Also Bought
McKesson Shoe Covers are made from strong spun-bonded polypropylene that is both fluid and tear resistant. The no-slip elasticized shoe cover creates a fast and effective protective barrier for shoes. Wearing Shoe Covers are essential in maintaining a sterile environment in a hospital or surgical center. It is also used for construction applications for protecting shoes when painting or keeping new flooring clean and free of shoe prints in new construction.
McKesson Standard Shoe Covers are all blue in color in either no tread or with a non-skid tread for walking safety on slippery surfaces. Purchase the shoe covers in Universal, X-Large and 2X-Large sizes.
When covering taller shoes and boots you may also want to consider Poly Boot Covers.
Features and Benefits
- Easy Slip On Application
- Snug Fit to Protect Shoes
- Covering Shoes Part of Maintaining Sterile Environment
- Fluid and Tear Resistant Material
- Comfortable, Non-Binding Elastic
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Product Number: 16-3510, 16-3515, 16-3550, 16-3557, 16-3558
- Quantity: Each, Box, Box of 50, Case of 100 or Case of 300
- Application: Medical Shoe Covers
- Size: Universal, X-Large, 2X-Large
- Color: Blue
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Single-Use: Yes
- Sterile: No
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history