Customers Also Bought
The Medline NON27143 Non-Skid Multi-Layer Poly Boot Covers offer complete protection for your shoes and your feet. Because fluid flows downward, these coverings contain a solid layer of polypropylene that is impenetrable to liquids. That way, you are safe from any pooling or accumulation on the floor. (Or on the top of your feet.)
A fluid-resistant layer protects your lower legs and ankles from spills as liquids flow toward the ground. While they keep harmful substances out, they are breathable, allowing for better comfort and extended wear time.
Heat-sealed seams on the Multi-Layer Non-Skid Poly boot Covers help keep fluids out. The seams are large enough to fit over your clothing without stretching or breaking. Each cover slides over your shoe or boot, and up your leg over your pants to your knee.
Built-in treads provide superior traction, even over wet surfaces. You can enjoy increased stability while wearing them.
For superior protection, consider adding the MedLine NON27236 Lightweight Multi-Ply fluid Resistant Isolation Gowns. You can also add these Nitrile Exam Gloves by Cardinal Health.
- Knee-high boot covers have breathable, fluid-resistant multi-layer material above the ankle, and a fluid-proof polypropylene coating below the ankle providing maximum fluid protection
- The heat-sealed seams help reduce the chance of fluid penetration
- The tread on the bottom helps provide excellent traction and increases stability
- Regular fits up to men's size 12; X-Large fits up to men's size 15
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Feature and Benefits
- Knee-high: Protects Lower Legs and Feet
- Sealed Seams: Protects Against Seepage
- Tread: Keeps a Firm Grasp on the Floor
- Fits: Easy to Don Over Clothing
- Product: Non-Skid Multi-Layer Poly Boot Covers
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- SKU(s): NON27143H, NON27143XLZ, NON27143Z
- Color: Blue
- Size(s): Regular (Fits Up to Men's Size 12), X-Large (Fits Up to Men's Size 15)
- Latex: Latex-Free
- Additional Information