Customers Also Bought
McKesson IV Start Kits come in a variety of packages based on the needs of the patient. Made for single use only, these sets are part of a series of IV Supplies that come with all the necessary components based on what needs to be performed. These single use items are designed to help medical staff to streamline their processes, thereby reducing waste and saving time. All the components of each tray are pre-packed in order of sequence, allowing for faster progression through each procedure.
All available units come with a tray and Tegaderm Dressing. Other kits come with a Prevantics Antiseptic Swab Pad, a PVP Prep Pad and Nitrile Gloves or a PVP Swabstick. All of the components are sterile and does not contain any latex.
Product Features and Benefits
- Packaged in Sequence to Streamline Process
- Pre-Packaged for Sterilized Environment
- Tegaderm Dressing to Help get Started
- Comes Specified Items Based on Need
- Quick and Easy to Access Anywhere
- Has a Variety of Necessary Tools
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Brand: McKesson Brand
- Application: IV Starter Kit
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
What's in the Box?
- 25-57931Tegaderm Dressing, Prevantics Antiseptic
- 25-8821Tegaderm Dressing, PVP Prep Pad, Nitrile Gloves
- 25-8825Tegaderm Dressing, PVP Swabstick
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!