Customers Also Bought
Non-Adhesive Foam Dressings by McKesson are a high-quality Hydrocellular Foam Dressings that are used as a primary or secondary dressing for wounds with moderate to heavy exudate. Their highly absorbent central hydrocellular foam layer effectively absorbs wound drainage, while the special formulation helps to maintain a moist healing environment at the wound surface.
Non-Adhesive Foam Dressings feature a waterproof and breathable outer layer that does an excellent job of protecting the wound from outside contamination and prevents strike-through of the exudate or drainage, while the soft and cushioning material helps to provide better comfort and protection for the user.
Adhesive Foam Dressing Features and Benefits:
- Indications: Wounds With Moderate to Heavy Exudate.
- Cover With An Appropriate Secondary Dressing Depending On the Amount of Exudate and Frequency of Dressing Change or With Medical Tape.
- The Film Backing Allows For the Dressing to Be Wiped Down and Cleaned Easily When Held In Place by Tape.
- Single Use.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Adhesive Foam Dressing Specifications:
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Application: Foam Dressing
- Color: Beige
- Dimensions: 4" x 4"
- Material: Foam / Film
- Pad Size: 5" x 5" Pad
- Shape: Square
- Sterility: Sterile
- Type: Non-Adhesive
- Latex Free: Yes
- HCPCS Code: A6213
- UNSPSC Code: 42311510
- Product Number: 4737
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!