Customers Also Bought
Uni-Solve Adhesive Remover, by Smith & Nephew, is a high-grade adhesive remover, designed to reduce adhesive to the skin by thoroughly dissolving tape and appliance adhesives. A favorite in nursing and care facilities, it is perfectly formulated to for removing acrylic-based, rubber-based, and hydrocolloid-based residues from the skin. The natural aloe gently soothes and moisturizes the skin during application, without any leftover greasiness.
Uni-Solve Adhesive Remover can be used anywhere on the skin where there might be a need for adhesive dressing. The natural ingredients break down adhesive compounds quickly while softening the adhesive from tapes, films and appliances, minimizing trauma and redness, while providing a natural, pleasing aloe fragrance that contains no harsh odors or environmentally-harmful chemicals.
Features and Benefits:
- Removes Acrylic-Based, Rubber-Based, and Hydrocolloid-Based Residues From the Skin.
- Aloe Soothes and Moisturizes Skin Without Greasiness.
- Can Be Used Anywhere There's a Need For Adhesive Dressing.
- Convenient Packaging Lets You Use Only What You Need So There's Less Waste.
- Applies Easily and Removes Quickly With Less Need For Reapplication.
- Pleasing Aloe Fragrance With No Harsh Odor.
- Environmentally Friendly, Does Not Contain Ozone-Depleting Chloro-Fluorocarbons (CFCs).
- Product Number: 402300, 59402500
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew
- HCPCS Code: A4455, A4365
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A