Customers Also Bought
Unisolve Adhesive Remover, by Smith & Nephew, is a high-grade adhesive remover, designed to reduce adhesive to the skin by thoroughly dissolving tape and appliance adhesives. A favorite in nursing and care facilities, it is perfectly formulated to for removing acrylic-based, rubber-based, and hydrocolloid-based residues from the skin. The natural aloe gently soothes and moisturizes the skin during application, without any leftover greasiness.
Unisolve Adhesive Remover can be used anywhere on the skin where there might be a need for adhesive dressing. The natural ingredients break down adhesive compounds quickly while softening the adhesive from tapes, films and appliances, minimizing trauma and redness, while providing a natural, pleasing aloe fragrance that contains no harsh odors or environmentally-harmful chemicals.
Vitality Medical also carries other wound care products such as Zonas Tape and Polymax Wound Care Dressing>Polymax Wound Care Dressing.
Unisolve Adhesive Remover Features and Benefits:
- Removes Acrylic-Based, Rubber-Based, and Hydrocolloid-Based Residues From the Skin.
- Aloe Soothes and Moisturizes Skin Without Greasiness.
- Can Be Used Anywhere There's a Need For Adhesive Dressing.
- Convenient Packaging Lets You Use Only What You Need So There's Less Waste.
- Applies Easily and Removes Quickly With Less Need For Reapplication.
- Pleasing Aloe Fragrance With No Harsh Odor.
- Environmentally Friendly, Does Not Contain Ozone-Depleting Chloro-Fluorocarbons (CFCs).
Unisolve Adhesive Remover Specifications:
- Product Number: 402300, 59402500
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew
- HCPCS Code: A4455, A4365
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smith & Nephew
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
- easy to use - always works
I was amazed how well they work. Slow and steady wins the race with these. You have to use several, once it starts to dry out, grab a new one and continue until it's off. Saves a lot of unnecessary pain.