Customers Also Bought
Male Urine Guard is manufactured by Jackson Medical for male Incontinence Protection. The Male Urine Guard is a protective pouch for men that slips onto the end of the penis to capture urinary dribbling. Designed to wick away urine to keep the skin dry and comfortable, the Male Urine Guard is a dependable Male Incontinence Protection device. Made with adjustable elastic, the Jackson Medical Male Incontinence Pouch fits a penis size up to 6 inches in circumference. The Male Urine Guard is easy to apply and easy to take off. The inside of the guard is filled with a thin yet super absorbent padding while the outer layer is made of liquid proof plastic. The small size provides easy use and disposal.
Jackson Medical Male Urine Guard Features, Benefits and SpecificationsProduct Features and Benefits
- Discrete male urine protection.
- Male dribble and leakage protection.
- Easy to use and easy to dispose.
- Odor protection.
- Jackson Medical Male Urine Guards are the lowest priced Male Incontinence Pouch compared with the closest competitors Male Absorbent Pouch and the ActiCuf Male Dribbling Pouch.
- Incontinence dribble collection device product ID # 431-JMPBG.
- Can hold up to 2 ounces of urine.
- Fits penis circumference of up to 6 inches.
- Plastic outer layer with soft super absorbent padding inner layer.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Jackson Medical Ships Free Yes Absorption Light Backsheet Material Cloth-like, Waterproof Odor Control Moderate Gender Men's
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCan this product be used for long drives
And can't make it to a restroom could this product handle a large amount of urine if need beQuestion by: Curtis on Jun 12, 2016 11:39:27 PMThis product is not meant to handle more than two ounces of fluid before it has to be discarded.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 19, 2016 3:44:00 PMCan i find this item at my local drug store like walgreens or cvsQuestion by: Sandra d on Jul 12, 2016 6:57:00 AMIt's possible that the item can be carried at your local pharmacy; however, you'll have to call to make sure. If you decide to order through Vitality Medical, we could ship it there as well if you choose to do so.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 29, 2016 4:44:00 PMDo you have to have a prescription to get this productQuestion by: grover crawford on May 18, 2016 9:31:00 AMHello Grover: This item does not require a prescription before it's shipped.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 11, 2016 2:56:00 PM
Based on your history
- Pro, Would not have to wear a pad to bed
- Con, Hard to put on
I am ordering more today.
1) catch leaks, oops and dribbles
2) stay on, even in full-throttle accidents
3) no odor
1) Very expensive (pads are in $.10 to $.20 cent range each; these are $0.66 even in bulk.
2) often difficult to put back on after urinating
3) does not handle many ounces - not for use on interstate roads